Clan System Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Multiplayer facking sucks, it isn't a patch on Warband.
It's still nigh impossible to find your friends in an active game, impossible to join friends in an ongoing game, impossible to invite to party if someone isn't at the lobby. I really struggle to see how TaleWorlds have cocked up Bannerlord MP so hard when they had a winning formula in Warband.

@AVRC
we are currently trying to use the clan system for tournaments but have problems around random players joining matches when a clan player drops. (see this post)

For clan matches is it intended to add:
If a player drops, only a member of the same clan can join to replace the dropped player.​
If a player from each teams drops replacement from the same clan can join only the team of that clan.​
If so, is there an eta for this?​

@AVRC
we are currently trying to use the clan system for tournaments but have problems around random players joining matches when a clan player drops. (see this post)

For clan matches is it intended to add:
If a player drops, only a member of the same clan can join to replace the dropped player.​

If a player from each teams drops replacement from the same clan can join only the team of that clan.​

If so, is there an eta for this?​

They said somewhere that a rejoin feature is in work.

I need an eta
Also we need for the match to be left unequal rather than joining non team players.
We are aware of the issue and it is being fixed.
For now we will fix it to not allow random players into the match first. A proper rejoin system is also being built within the Ranked Mode features.
I will try to provide a timeline on Monday on the fix.

Back
Top Bottom