Clan System Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
Sorry but it is not my place anymore to communicate those. I am not working on servers anymore.
One thing I can say is though, most of those questions seems to be related to design, so @AVRC would be the correct person.
We programmers do what we are told.
may the server guy rest in peace ... f

Anyone know who the top ranked clan is? I'd check but I dont have enough friends to start a clan
rL9tHG4.png

Anyone know who the top ranked clan is? I'd check but I dont have enough friends to start a clan
We are making the leader boards public and lowering the clan forming requirements to 2 people. You will still need 6 people to organize clan matches but this should help with starting a clan and recruiting.
Also, practice clan matches are getting added to avoid all marches getting counted for the leader board.

Last edited:
Seems mad that this even needed approving and wasn't the natural progression from Warband banners. But then ya know, Bannerlord MP don't make no sense.
Yes of course it needed approval. The original design was expected to serve a purpose but it was not accomplishing it to the extent we anticipated so we are changing it for something better.
We are improving each part of the game as much as we can but it will take time, since deciding on and applying the changes are not as simple as writing a forum post.

Good to hear. What's the Officer role actually do if you don't mind me asking? Any changes in-game or is it more for managing the clan outside of games?

Good to hear. What's the Officer role actually do if you don't mind me asking? Any changes in-game or is it more for managing the clan outside of games?
It is for managing the clan, they can do anything the clan leader can other than disbanding a clan.

Yes of course it needed approval. The original design was expected to serve a purpose but it was not accomplishing it to the extent we anticipated so we are changing it for something better.
We are improving each part of the game as much as we can but it will take time, since deciding on and applying the changes are not as simple as writing a forum post.

I don't mean to sound like a **** but I will, my point was that half of the communities perceived problems with MP are basic things that countless people expected as the natural progression after Warband. Obviously things need approving but what did you all expect removing characters, removing clan banners, removing customisation? MP was built upon clans and community and a sense of identity. These are things that should have been base, you could have taken a look at every single MP mod and it's community and it all should have been glaringly obvious. The 18 million forum threads of "What do you want from Bannerlord" weren't a clue? What mods added and where the players went weren't indicative to what the crowd actually wanted? The fact that you didn't have custom banners in MP in a game called Bannerlord is inconceivable to many and is one of the smallest issues. Ever since Lust was pushing competitive all them years ago I saw the writing on the wall. I get that you don't call the shots, you make what you're asked too but frankly it is the view of many, that what somebody at TW apparently wanted to make MP, is not what the majority wanted. TW haven't delivered and very few people think you will. Multiplayer is a shell of it's former self and it makes a lot of us sad. Sorry but that's the truth.

Back
Top Bottom