Clan Policy?

Users who are viewing this thread

It doesn't have to be very advanced but a simple checkbox (Yes/No) for the following actions would be nice:

1. Raid villages
2. Capture lords
3. Address Villages concerns/Do quests (I know they don't right now, but they really ought to)
4. Form Armies (I don't think they do but why not)
5. Avoid stronger forces

What do you think?

Best of course, would be to implement a combination of Command Faction Parties and Party AI Overhaul and Commands.

We've been asking for this or something like it for sometime. Mexxico has it as a priority but getting rebellions finished was his first task. I'd guess it will be in a patch or two, with any luck. But yeah it's really bad and frustrating. It's one of the big reasons I can't play this game. QoL problems pervade this game.

We've been asking for this or something like it for sometime. Mexxico has it as a priority but getting rebellions finished was his first task. I'd guess it will be in a patch or two, with any luck. But yeah it's really bad and frustrating. It's one of the big reasons I can't play this game. QoL problems pervade this game.

Yea I know but I haven't seen anything and it has been months. I don't see why they can't do what those guys did and do it better and faster so it's probably nothing to do with resources or skill but rather that there's no interest/intention to do so.

Honestly, the game feels like a random custom battles generator than an actual campaign but of course...you already know that too :sad:

Yea I know but I haven't seen anything and it has been months. I don't see why they can't do what those guys did and do it better and faster so it's probably nothing to do with resources or skill but rather that there's no interest/intention to do so.

Honestly, the game feels like a random custom battles generator than an actual campaign but of course...you already know that too :sad:
The only confirmed feature is that you are going to be able to select a "stace" for each clan party from normal,defensive,offesive. I think that they are also give us the option to limit wages of NPC parties.

Anything else is just hopes and wishes ...

If some else has more info of confirmed feature it would be nice if he/she can share it.

I think the problem is that they are focusing on way to complex of solutions to most of these issues. I have a thread proposing the AI had to answer just 4 simple questions before declaring war that I am convinced would resolve most complaints around war frequency and the stupid way factions declare wars against multiple factions even when it is suicide to do, but Taleworlds seems to have some really complex 'Warscore" formula that determines when a faction will declare war and they seem to want to focus solely on tweaking the formula than looking for a simple way to fix a simple issue. I mean if the frequency of wars is to high, just program in a fix to make it lower. It doesn't have to be rocket science.

Some many other issues seem like this as well.

Also someone has already made a working Party AI mod that does all this so there is already a strong, working proof concept that works with the current game code other there. Just take the mod, tweak it a bit and incorporate it into the game for gods sake.

Back
Top Bottom