In Progress CLAN PARTY NOT MOVING

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: My clan party is not moving. He just stays stuck in village or town recruiting.
How to Reproduce: i dont know
Have you used cheats and if so which: just teleporting
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): don't know how to attach photos
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i7
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.
i did. removed the mods and tried, removed the mods and reinstalled and tried, removed the mods and reinstalled and disabled the cheats and also tried.

I had this issue

Some of the Lords get stuck especially carrivans. Normally they get chased by a larger npc army into a corner or on top of a town. Looters etc, the npc army then spots another army and leaves the first army which doesn't move.

Like it continues to see a ghost version of the npc army that was chasing it and refuses to move

have you tried to recreate this bug or problem.

Any updates team?

Back
Top Bottom