e1.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
Clan parties currently donate prisoners to your own fiefs. They used to sell them. This does create a problem as either way is good and bad, I wouldn't mind having prisoners in my dungeon so I can take them as try to recruit later, but if clan parties dont sell them then getting roguery is very tough. I've already mentioned this but there should be an option for us to decide whether our clan parties sell them or donate them. With the lack of that function clan parties should be selling prisoners for roguery as if we want prisoners we can take the time to go through each party and take the prisoners we want before we hit town, so either we need the option or put it back where clan parties sell prisoners when visiting fiefs

Totally agree - or they could have donating prisoners give roguery perhaps?

But the dungeons is still a hot mess in my plays regardless them being filled to the brim with prisoners (that the garrison take)(they need to disable that imo)(cause still alot of the fiefs wont empty their dungones and you have 300 prisoners in them..)
So you end up not being able to donate prisoners(lords) to gain influence and relations.. (which I hate as Immortal charm is a superb perk to put it that way, specially if you decide to be a "forever" merc)

Hey, there is no specific rule for the AI lords to keep or sell their prisoners. They are managing their prisoners according to their current state. Our design team did not see anything out of order here.

Hey, there is no specific rule for the AI lords to keep or sell their prisoners. They are managing their prisoners according to their current state. Our design team did not see anything out of order here.
No you dont get it, Our "clan party leaders" would sell prisoners so we would get the income and they would gain roguery. in 1.8 it was changed so now they just dump them in the dungeons. Now we can sell them but it means they don't gain roguery anymore from it making it much harder to do and getting the 25 perk essential for governers. I think your misinformed. It was changed in 1.8, but your saying theirs no specific rule. I think you should go back to the devs and speak with them again and ask why they sold them before 1.8 and not they don't.

Hey, can you please share your save file with us via ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please share your save file with us via ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
its simple, before 1.8 ------- parties of your clan----- would ransom all prisoners when visiting town, in 1.8 they now just store everyone in the dungeon. Thats it, plain and simple, just tell them to change the code back so they ransom them to they get roguery and we get the money instead of depositing every prisoner in the dungeon

i respectfully disagree, this is clogging up dungeons to max capacity which means i run out of places to drop captured nobles, which should have the highest priority, it's silly that dungeon guards are telling me "no we dont have room for the king of Vlandia, we have a bunch of peasants imprisoned here from like 3 months ago".

what is the benefit exactly of having AI parties "storing" prisoners? in fact it seems to be a detriment to themselves because they're losing out on that money, all so that the fief owner can have the money sometime later? maybe never? because its not like i see them coming by frequently to clean out the dungeon, it just remains that way

Yeah I dont get this, since the developers or whoever have no clue how their game works, do I need to get video footage to prove it since I have playthroughs going back to 1.5.4. It's sad when your development team have no idea how mechanics work and tell you that your wrong

Back
Top Bottom