Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I love the game, i really do. Honestly though, ive taken a break after logging 217 hours. The reason behind that is I'm simply waiting for one specific game changing aspect to be implemented. I cant be the only person who wants the ability to command parties that are ran by my companion. I cant be the only person thats thought of this which is why i haven't said anything. I want the ability to be able to at least command a party to patrol a specific area. Say I got a castle and its got enemies around or looters, I should be able to tell a companion to patrol the castle. Or have one follow me or track a specific person that i want found. right now i think when you make a clan they just roam and do what they do, which seems to be just repeatedly get captured then i have to go get them and give them more troops. Or have a party defend a castle from the inside, and whenever a friendly faction or our own clan gets attacked on our territory they go help defend.
This will help a lot of existing players like myself get more out of the game and also bring more players to the game as well.
Thank you for reading this,
Andrew.

Same here, I have also stoped to play for the same rason. The good thing is that they has told that the feature will be added in the future.

In the end you are a clan leader and it is supposed that you should care about your own clan goals/objectives. So being able to use clan power in a coordinated way is a must. In fact IMHO at the moment "the clan" is just a skeleton of what should be,

- you should be able to plan the marriage of your clan members to win influance, lands, relationships, etc,
- you should be able to do some kind of intrigues (quest) to win power in the kinngdom
- add here your ideas

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/493?tab=description Heres a nifty little mod to help command your parties. Only issue is atm its not updated to 1.5.1 or 1.5.2 and crashes on 1.5.1 idk about 1.5.2 ONLY when you try to "Let's review your party's composition plan" option with your party Everything else seems to be working fine. While i know this isnt a Option in game someone already made a mod for it. Lets hope for TW to do the same =]

Yeah it's the short list of things they said they were looking into but months go by and we get nothing :sad:
What I do is set them loose in peacetime, then just disband their party when I'm going on attack so no raiding and no getting caught.
But yeah they're almost useless.

Also the command to bring x amount of x recruits to either the player or castle & towns
good idea, and tell them to train a group of what u want, for example: go and build 30 stugian veterant, or something like that. We can focus on another thing to do while they roaming around gather troops that u want on their way. Inventory for them so we can give them horse to upgrade troops

decided to register an account after 130hrs of gameplay just for echoing this. Other than option to stop party behave like a loose dog during wartime with other factions, these are the improvements I'd love to see:
1. option to give fiefs to kingdom clan (not via the lame barter method which required very high trading perk unlocked)
2. enable transfer unwounded troops to party
3. options to pay ransom for own faction heroes and accept/reject ransom from enemy faction

I just want to give my companions with parties three commands:
1. Don't give away your troops.
2. Just follow me around and don't attack anything.
3. Don't give away your troops.

?

I just want to give my companions with parties three commands:
1. Don't give away your troops.
2. Just follow me around and don't attack anything.
3. Don't give away your troops.

?
I have one thing to add to your post. Stop giving away your best troops FFS is the command I want.

Back
Top Bottom