In Progress Clan member dies in beta with death&life, but I have put the 100% chance of KO instead of death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zorion_no

Sergeant
Summary: Clan members die in

During a siege for instance I have had 3 members with me. 1 being my wife and 2 wanderers that I have hired.
In this siege the 2 wanderers got KO, but my wife died.

I'm pretty sure that she should be accounted for as a clan member.

The wanderers have been KO several times in other battles, but in those the wife didnt fall down.
So I'm feeling that the effect works to some degree, but it seems to not include your "familymembers" as part of the clan.

This is in Sandbox and not in storymode.

Ranty feedback on the deathmechanics ->

Feedback though is why cant you just give us back the option of life & death that you had up until was it 1.56? I dont recall when it was switched.
Where you would get kids, but heroes didnt die in battle at all - just old age.

Or at the very least have a similar function like the one you added for clan, to include all heroes.

I'll be honest that this is one of the things I will mod out, I dont very much like that you forced this on us at all, given other threads about it I would say I'm not alone.
Just cant grasp why you didnt just leave a toggle on this option.

Yes it happens. I were just about posting the same as you. I play on campaign mode, no mods, 100% vanilla. My clan members keep dying with this option enabled.

Yes it happens. I were just about posting the same as you. I play on campaign mode, no mods, 100% vanilla. My clan members keep dying with this option enabled.
Do all kinds of clan members, or just your family(like if you are in Story - brothers + Sister and husband/wife) or is it all?

For me it actually so far have only been wife, the other will get KO instead(in several battles, they have been KO, but not killed, so it feels like it do work for the wanderers but not blood or married clansmembers.

Back
Top Bottom