Users who are viewing this thread

WraithWyvern

Recruit
M&BWF&SWBNWVC
Has anybody else been having issues with clan members dying in battle even with the -100% campaign setting? For some reason it worked just fine until about 2 or 3 years into the game when I left a kingdom as a mercenary and it bugged. Now not only will my clan members die in battle, they apparently cannot become wounded at all and will always die when downed. Does anybody have a workaround for this either whether it be a mod, console command, or screwing around with the game settings?

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
Sounds like a bug. I have also noticed that minor faction lords seem to die very consistently in battle sometimes. I wonder if it could be a related bug to mercenaries leaving a faction, that they are somehow flagged differently and don't get the KO chance they should.

I would suggest finding a save and seeing if you can reproduce the clan member dying in battle and give that save with a bug report in the tech support forum.

WraithWyvern

Recruit
M&BWF&SWBNWVC
I did some testing and I found out that my saves *after* I became a mercenary have the bugged death. It also only affects clan members within my party, not ones with their own party. Apparently none of my companions were downed in a battle as a mercenary so I didn't notice it.

Last edited:

WraithWyvern

Recruit
M&BWF&SWBNWVC
Today I did a little more testing and I've figured out what causes it. The Fortifying Tonic perk in the Medicine tree is what causes it.

Last edited:

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
How did you get Fortitude Tonic? I'm interested in what game year(or days on save) you got 225 medicine and any outstanding ways you raised medicine?

WraithWyvern

Recruit
M&BWF&SWBNWVC
I was like 3 or 4 years into the game and I had quite a bit of points into it. It raises pretty quick if you're in a lot of big battles or sieges. To test it though, I just used console commands.

Top Bottom