Clan Match! Hoboknights vs. CoR (12/18 20:30 GMT) *DRAW*

Users who are viewing this thread

ScientiaExcelsa

Master Knight
Soon two titans of the Warband realm shall meet in glorious battle for the honor of both their peoples!

The terms have already been decided.  A battle will be held on an EU server and a US server.  An overall win on each server is a victory.  The winner will be the victor on each server, or the match will be a draw; no tie-breaker will be held.

This thread is for friendly trash-talk between the two parties and post-match discussion.  If, through an unfortunate series of events, the talk goes sour, the thread will be locked immediately because we don't need any inter-clan drama.  Beta testing is NOT SRS BSNS.

May the best HOBO win!

The round ended in a DRAW!  Here are the results:

EU Server: Village

CoR: Rhodoks
Hoboknights: Swadians

CoR: 4 wins
Hoboknights: 3 wins

US Server: Ruined Fort

Hoboknights: Rhodoks
CoR: Nords

Hoboknights: 11 wins
CoR: 0 wins

A great match all around!  Congratulations and thanks to all involved!

I'd like to apologize to whoever's arrow I jumped in front of on the gatehouse ladder. I just hate horses so much!

A pic at the end of the second round:
HOBOvCoRrd2.jpg

JoG said:
Who is nK_Baron then? Is he Baron Wolfgang von Stadler? Kinda strange though...

Whenever I merc for the Hoboknights I go by Baron_Wolfgang_von_Hobo.  Unfortunately I was not around when the call to arms was sounded...need more time to muster!  :grin:

Good game guys, you really have earned your name as sharpshooters. I dont know how much the ping was involved at it, but you never seemed to miss a shot at the US server at ruined fort.

Back
Top Bottom