Clan Items List

Users who are viewing this thread

WilliamBerne

Master Knight
Some of you may already noticed, that in the new upgrade patch, not all of the listed active clans have been added into the game. I have to explain it.
These are the clans that could be added into the game. If your clan is not in the game right now, it is because you didn't choose any official clan flag, or any clan item. If you don't have any special clan item in the game, it is no point to add it, right?

Clan name                              Clan Flag          Clan Uniform          Clan Cap        Clan Helmet        Other Items    Default Factions
Templerorden                              Y                          N                            N                      N                        N                      All
6th Division                                  Y                          Y                            Y                      N                        N                      JP
The National Chinese Guard        Y                          Y                            N                      N                        N                NPLA, NPCA
Korean Liberation Army                Y                          Y                            Y                      N                        N                    NEAJA
EOJ Clan- Empire of Japan          N                          N                            N                      N                        N                      JP
Special Air Service                        Y                          Y                            Y                      Y                        N                  NPLA, NEAJA
3rd Shock Division                        Y                          Y                            Y                      N                        N                      NEAJA
10th Rifle Division                        N                          N                            N                      N                        N                8RA, NEAJA 
Manchukuo 5th District Army        Y                          N                            N                      N                        N                Manchokuo, JP

The red Y means either I have done the model, or the clan leader asked for it, but for some reason I didn't add it in the current game. The red faction name means I am guessing which faction is that clan's default faction, cause I don't remember the leader of that clan told me anything about it.

For clans who wants to be soviet, british or US, you have to choose your default factions from the 8 existing factions at this moment, cause I need more time to finish the weapons and items and scripts for these new factions.

If you want to add new something into the game, or find me wrong about your clan's requirement, please post here.

I can do the model. The problem is, a good rifle like that shouldn't be used only by some clan, all the player must have the access to it.

WilliamBerne said:
I can do the model. The problem is, a good rifle like that shouldn't be used only by some clan, all the player must have the access to it.
Thats fine by me, just make the price between 1200 and 1800 so only the best players can have it.

shadowarcher said:
WilliamBerne said:
Thats fine by me, just make the price between 1200 and 1800 so only the best players can have it.

You should make the aim time also slow so you really have to use it from far away because it's quite slow :p No quick scoping ^^ At least I think it would be better with a slow aim time :/

Swordyke said:
shadowarcher said:
WilliamBerne said:

You should make the aim time also slow so you really have to use it from far away because it's quite slow :p No quick scoping ^^ At least I think it would be better with a slow aim time :/
Agreed a slow aim time would make it more balanced.

shadowarcher said:
Swordyke said:
shadowarcher said:
WilliamBerne said:

And a way to let the victime know where the 'sniper' was. Like that he couldn't camp forever :p Like in other shooters a sort line of smoke, not sure if this is avaible :p

Swordyke said:
shadowarcher said:
Swordyke said:
shadowarcher said:
WilliamBerne said:

And a way to let the victime know where the 'sniper' was. Like that he couldn't camp forever :p Like in other shooters a sort line of smoke, not sure if this is avaible :p
I like your thinking but lets continue it somewhere else, this place is for requests only not for chatting about possible items.

Dont we already have light tracer?

Anyway, if I add snipers, artilleries or bigger motars must be added at the same time.

Sorry for double post but as you can see it was 4 days since my last post, anyway would it be possible if my clan could have as their chosen weapons the SVT-40 and the Type 54 sub machine gun(chinese version of the PPS, here is a picture of it:
type_54_smg_7.jpg

Also a custom uniform(clan flag on helmet and uniform) and flag would be nice, thanks to anyone who can make these.

Please add this uniform for the People's Liberation Army, please:
Eumolpus said:
Done with the uniform, based off the illustration up there. The helmet or hat badges can be left with a red star as it is.
plauniform.png

Also, can we have a cap like the early PLA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dghyRysmR0Q with this cap badge:
500px-China_Emblem_PLA.svg.png

If you are gonna put the SVT-40 and the SMG in the game you could maybe put them in our faction too (3rd shock division)

Back
Top Bottom