Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

LDominating

Regular
Summary: After I died and I picked a new clan leader it was a messy BUG FEST!
Absolutely nothing worked,even worse it's the fact I forgot the new clan leader was a prisoner,but I rescued in my clan mate in the battle I died,it freaking spawned me into Aserai territory holy moly.
The following things were happening,the main party wasn't transported to me but the whole inventory was,100 horses,yaay,whats worse even more things weren't registered as my main party was lead by another party that was leader but i still had the option to appoint a new leader and then I became the main party but I my characrer wasn't registered as X party,it was just my clan name and a troop model.
It crashed almost everytime..
If it doesn't crash it's just...buggy mess...why would you release it like this dudes?

How to Reproduce: Die and choose an "unavailable" or occupied clan member as heir
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): No,I'm not taking anything for just the frustration I get for this clearly GAMEBREAKING bug...my save files might be corrupted so that's everything you might get.
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please share your Crash ID with us.

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please share your Crash ID with us.
The only mod im using is a visual one for helmets and hair covers.

And sure I'll send and try to replicate it..

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom