SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Clan Improvement Ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

fanugi

Sergeant
I think it would be nice if when you clicked on the clan tab that the first image would be all of your clan members standing together with your banner in the background. If you hover over each clan member it would give you a little bio, traits and such and maybe how many kills so far. Even a page of fallen clan members as a memorial.

Maybe a side quest for each member that would give them a new piece of armor or skill point. I get tired of smithing them a new weapon only to have them die in the next battle. When they do die, i used to get a notification on the side letting me know but that seems to have stopped or am I missing it. I only find out now when i go to my clan tab to see someone is missing. Then i find out they died a month ago in battle by searching their profile. When i go through my clan to see who is missing i can't remember what they did or really anything about them, it's too bad i feel nothing for these members.

Clan members leading troops would be nice. Maybe their leadership and other skills affect the troops they lead.

And we all know about not being able to change their role if someone died while having that role. I can talk to them directly to assign them a role but I am not sure that even works to assign them the new role.

There could be so much more depth added to your clan just by adding some small little changes to make you feel they are different than the troops you hired. Right now I think the troops are better than the companions in fighting, that's sad.

What if after one of your soldiers maxs out his skill tree and you have a companion spot available in your clan you could promote them to being in your clan?

Let me know what your ideas are for clan improvements or what you think about my ideas.

Lol yeah, the report of someone who died needs to be fixed. I had a companion which I for the life of me couldn't find. Went to check in the encyclopedia and found out he died a month ago (RIP).

+1 on the better UI and stats of your clan. Would also make it feel a bit more immersive with all of them gathered.

I would also like the ability to give orders to other clan members (besiege X, raid X, recruit troops, wait for me at X). I also think governors who are part of your clan should be more active in the governing of the fiefs – protecting the villages and so on. Now they just sit in the castles, giving passive bonuses.

I really like the idea of giving them orders when you give them a party of their own. And it would be great if the governors protected the village with their garrisoned troops as well instead of me having to stop what i'm doing to head back to stop the raiding of the village.

It would be helpful if to offset the cost of keeping multiple parties you could assign villages to Clan Party Leaders. Much like Warband when you were given a village to govern. The Party Leaders would protect and manage the village and cover their own expenses with the revenue (minus your clan leader cut). The ownership of the village would still be under the Clan but would need less micro-managing.

This would allow clan members to operate with a bit more autonomy and act like other Clan AI NPCs, that have income and require funds to recruit and upgrade troops. Also it would make choosing a Clan member with high Steward skill or Husbandry (if the village produced horses) worth while to lead a Party and govern a village.

Back
Top Bottom