Clan History

Users who are viewing this thread

He certainly was a skilled player, in all forms of combat. He was just hard to get along with for most people. I still talk to him sometimes, but he does troll occasionally.  :neutral:

Oh, and as for Spanky I can't really say I was impressed the one time I dueled him. I managed to chamber-block him with a ping over 170.  :lol: Never saw him lance, though, and I know from experience that some players are superb on a horse but can't hold their own as infantry.

Well, by the time chamber blocking was put in the game I think he pretty much left the game already.
Also, he usually had 0 ping as he was playing on his own servers. However with lancing ping doesn't really matter as it's quite easy to adjust to your ping.
Ah you said dueling, well he was a good Lancer, not a footmen. xD

NomNom's epic journey started on nK duels. It was the first time he ever played warband, so he promptly got on a horse (like a nub) and randomed 2 people. Before he was kicked from the server, someone said "That NomNom he's good!" And another one replied "nah he's only ok." this left a deep impact on the noobish warrior. The next thing NomNom decided to do was hop on POM central and kick everyone. He was then tked by Ravenstien and thrown out of the server.

From there on NomNom became a prodigy. He dueled the greats, Neih, reapy, Rhade and others. Of course he got owned by all of them, but that's not the point. Along the way NomNom has made many friends and enemies. He met Mad_Dawg and head shotted him in a duel. (Mad Dawg promptly started a ban poll) He founded a clan that ahd THREE whole members (He left it, after realizing it was too good). And now he is relaxing on Central or GK siege  getting pwned.

:wink:

As a side note,

The guys from the Benelux proposed to make a clan thread and while I made the first clanthread and became the first clanleader of the OLL I wasn't really comfortable in that position so I made a vote on the new clanleader which Jezze became.

I joined the mighty Shieldings and became a loyal warrior ever since.

short version:
I'm not the leader typ more the follower and fighter so Instead of clanleader of the OLL I became a warrior for the Shieldings.

Back
Top Bottom