Clan History

Users who are viewing this thread

Morii The Iron Chicken's story:
Twas on a day in the month of April that yours truly started playing the multiplayer version of Warband. My love for using a multitude of alternative names originated from this period. Mostly out of neccesity, as I was quite bad.
Time progressed... 

----awesome Rocky-like cutscene where I train and train----

After many hours of training, sweating blood, and bleeding sweat... I still sucked. Around that time I was however randomly selected by an at that time unknown to me person to join.. oh his 5th or so clan. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I, Morii Motonari the Iron Chicken, was there at the very beginning of the clan called KDL :roll:.
During my stay in KDL my quite old laptop broke down and I was forced to buy a new pc. I clearly remember the first time I played warband on aforementioned pc, because it was then that I found out I could actually manually block attacks  :neutral:. Yes ladies and gentlemen, you guessed correctly, it wasn't necessarily me that sucked so much during my first month or so in warband multiplayer, twas my evil old laptop!

I soon started dueling like a madman and -despite still using a massive aray of alts- became slightly known under the name of  'Whiskeyjack' on duelservers like nditions. This however was mainly dueto the fact that I used to annoy the shizzle out of people by blocking them for 10 secs or so before actually attacking them.
Meanwhile I started to get tired of KDL, the main reason being immaturity of the clan. I was by no means hating everything about KDL, there were at least some nice people in it, therefore the decision wasn't as easy as it might seem. However, I just had to go. I was followed by some other KDL members, one of them was my friend Siiem. Siiem and me started weighing our options and played quite a lot together, sometimes accompanied by Lord Willy, whom I met during my KDL days.

Twas in the month of July that I was asked by IG_Rct_Evacuee if I was interested in joining IG, he later denied any recollection of this :sad:. It was then Lord Willy whom I was fighting alongside with that told me IG was one of the best clans in the game and that I should seriously consider joining them. And so I did... consider that is.

A week or so later Siiem and me applied for The Guard of Istiniar, Lord Willy did so sometime later. I went through a gruelling 6 week trial period (i was on vacation for 2,5 week :cool:) and was eventually accepted as a full member of the Guard, sadly Siiem was not and I have barely seen him since.

During this whole period Nditions dueling server stayed one of my favorite servers and I recently decided to apply for adminship, and got accepted. I am now a skilled fighter with both bow and sword. I still use a massive amount of alts and come up with a new one every two weeks or so, sadly I'm usually quite recognizable by my low ping, fighting style, and weapon of choice (two-handed sword). In the IG-clan I have the Esquire rank and hope soon to become Knight. I'm much enjoying the maturity, skill, and atmosphere in IG and have found the clan I will spend the rest of my warband days in. FOR ISTINIAR!!

Oh well lets try:
I started to play warband in a week or 2 after release , After the first time i played a MP game i realized that was the game i was expecting for years.After only 1 week I already considered my self a Skilled player ,and I was playing Mainly on US servers (didnt noticed yet the ping difference) and some clans started to ask me to join and I choosed DoF : After 1 week i Was assigned to lead the Eu regiment of the clan , and after  only 1 other week , i had on my command about 15 Very Skilled Players , but I was new in the community and i've didnt receive many  help from the US Section , so i couldnt handle 15 players without know any basics , so even if we won 4 cw on 4 I decided to left  DoF and as well almost all the members of my Battallion.after a month or 2 of clan less on wich i've broken my foot while playing football so i dedicated more time to warband . i've become one of the most skilled players of  EU  , I decided to search a clan , and after some fails attempts i decided to join the Italian AB clan on wich i had and still have many  good friends that  i've met  on the NC team  .After 2 Months i stayed on AB with good moments and bad too I had to left for for certain reasons .After  that I started to play as a clan less again , and  that was the best moment for me, because my skills went to the top and I considerated me one of the best 10 EU Players of WB , and even if almost of the EU clan asked me to join them i decided to stay wthout clan . Then Summer came and PC problems too . After Summer I decided to join IG that even if they dosent asked me to join i always considered them as the most Mature and Skilled clan in Warband, only thing in regret is that i didnt join them before , and even  with numerous PC problems , I never had so much fun in  this 2 months  that in the past months on wich i played warband . Fortunately My pc will be fixed soon and so I can enjoy at all the fantastic World of Warband  :grin:.
Sorry for my English

Willy

I was asked by IG_Rct_Evacuee if I was interested in joining IG, he later denied any recollection of this
Its because it was Natterfrost :razz:

I was asked by IG_Rct_Evacuee if I was interested in joining IG, he later denied any recollection of this
Its because it was Natterfrost :razz:
[/quote]

I've never met Nattefrost, it was Evac! I even got his steam then so I could ask him about IG. :cool:

Morii said:
During this whole period Nditions dueling server stayed one of my favorite servers and I recently decided to apply for adminship, and got accepted.

Huge bribes.

Scientia Excelsa said:
In the beginning, there was Chuck Norris.  The end.

Fixed  :lol:

chuck%20norris.jpg

chuck-norris-album2.jpg

First I was in Order of the Lowlands which was pre-made before start of Beta. After the first clanwar (awesome EU vs US messages btw) in which I merced for CoR, I left OLL and joined CoR. Stayed ever since.

Gaunt:

I first start playing in the beta and I played as Sir_Gaunt, generally starting a playing session with "Hello I am Sir Gaunt". At first I thought Hobo's were weird, then I joined nK.

I'm just clan whore and that is all...

let see I started with the XII clan at first<(Consider joining Hobos) then join the Age of vikings< from that it was change in to 8(Due to leader inactivty)  <(consider joining hobos) Finally join POM. 

As a short addendum to the nK clan history, I would like to note that there was a 4th founder: Kevlar. He was voted out in the middle of the beta period for his abrasive attitude and trolling tendencies.

Styo, Basu, and Kevlar were actually the "original" founders. I joined the next day and was given founder status. :wink:

While I might not have always aggreed with Kevlar, I do believe he was the American version of Spanky in terms of lancing. (Best lancer)

Back
Top Bottom