credits go to skvor for making this!

Ulfr

UlfrTheMighty said:
sbannerd.png
hello! could you add this banner too the next patch
it jomsvikingars clan banner were 9 pepole and active!  :mrgreen:

Ulfr
Thats a beautiful banner man...  :shock:

Ive revised mine to be more accurate if you could add it next patch i would be so happy :3

mbbannerblanknp1-1.png

well in-game the resolution on most abnenrs are not soo good HORIBBLE!!!  :???:. so i would appriciate if this would be in the next patch  :grin:

Hey Guys,

Watch this I maded some Screnshot's (In Native because I can't connect Vikingr Servers)
x68ow.jpg
345c02h.jpg
vhzr4m.jpg
258xxdw.jpg
2wncj01.jpg
oa0it2.jpg
313hhcp.jpg
2pqq45d.jpg
2ldx4c1.jpg
zxwvad.jpg
34j3epj.jpg
23w5ohf.jpg
b54r50.jpg
35c517p.jpg
x3ziqf.jpg
iefp1v.jpg
Download link: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3629#content

I hope you will enjoy this BannerPack.
And if you want to know how to install read the README file.

Regards

Chickenette said:
Hey Guys,

Watch this I maded some Screnshot's (In Native because I can't connect Vikingr Servers)
x68ow.jpg
345c02h.jpg
vhzr4m.jpg
258xxdw.jpg
2wncj01.jpg
oa0it2.jpg
313hhcp.jpg
2pqq45d.jpg
2ldx4c1.jpg
zxwvad.jpg
34j3epj.jpg
23w5ohf.jpg
b54r50.jpg
35c517p.jpg
x3ziqf.jpg
iefp1v.jpg

Regards

Is Jomsvikingar's symbol included in the pack?

Eivynd_Teigson said:
Chickenette said:
Hey Guys,

x68ow.jpg
345c02h.jpg
vhzr4m.jpg
258xxdw.jpg
2wncj01.jpg
oa0it2.jpg
313hhcp.jpg
2pqq45d.jpg
2ldx4c1.jpg
zxwvad.jpg
34j3epj.jpg
23w5ohf.jpg
b54r50.jpg
35c517p.jpg
x3ziqf.jpg
iefp1v.jpg

Regards

Is Jomsvikingar's symbol included in the pack?
Yes

Both entries are accepted, and I added a kite shield template as a photoshop format to the first post for you to use. It is a bit unhandy though, because the kite shields each have their own surface and normal map, so eventually I will have to fit them to the sheet by hand. For that reason the template just contains one shield and you can not really implement it into the game directly, apart from simply copy pasting it over to one of the sheets there are in game already.

Also you should decide on one faction that the clan equipment should be added to, as the other clans might consider it unfair if you could buy it everywhere and they were restricted to one faction only, even if you didn't specify a faction for your clan background itself...

Hmm how possible would it be to have a system like that which Slawomir put into The Deluge where clan banners etc are linked to a passcode you have to enter at the banner screen. When you put in that code it's recognised and you get your colours regardless of which faction you play as - might help clans in this to have their banner on their shields no matter which faction you play as.

On the subject of that if a clan chooses to play as a particular faction and state themselves to be, for example, Seaxons/Englisc, then in that case only having clan shields locked to that faction make sense. When you have a clan who draw 'characters' from all nations of the period, with the distinct intention of being able to easily fit into any faction for events & so on, such as mercenary clans, then being able to pick your kit regaradless of faction makes sense. Plus, for events, it would make the clans on the field unified in their appearance so even if a clan is subbing in as a faction they're not based on, they'd still have their banner on their shields. Just a thought.

If we -do- have to go with being one faction, without a choice in the matter, I will put the Harras down as Vikingr -but- the intention was that we could slot in with any faction easily.

Greetings, could someone upload templates (banner and shields) on another hosting? Gamefront... doesn't like people from many countries. And one thing Moeckerkalfie, it would be great if you'll add Rus kite shield template :wink:

Yes unfortunately it seems they changed their policies so that none of their downloads are available in many countries. The easiest is probably if I just create a set of all the current clan resources we have and upload it to modDB. I will also add a Rus kite shield template and post the link here once I am done.

Yes unfortunately it seems they changed their policies so that none of their downloads are available in many countries. The easiest is probably if I just create a set of all the current clan resources we have and upload it to modDB. I will also add a Rus kite shield template and post the link here once I am done.

edit: The upload is finished now, this link should work for anyone hopefully. All the available clan templates are included, as well as a layered Rus kite shield texture:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/vikingr/downloads/clan-texture-templates

Back
Top Bottom