Resolved clan caravans - dont show on map, dont show on clan page, can have more than allowed number of caravans

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Several issues:

I have 5 caravans as allowed by my clan level and they do exist in e1.5.8, however:

The banners that show the location of the caravan parties is not showing in e1.5.8

In the clan menu, the caravan button is locked (as it would be if there were no caravan parties).

Although I have the max number of caravans allowed, I can form additional caravans and assign available companions to lead it. Note, the caravan button remains locked, and no banner shows up on the map to let me know where the caravan is.

Profit from caravans went way up (given the other bugs above, I don't know if this was intended or not).

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom