Clan Banner Pack [OLD THREAD]

Which Topic looking do you want?

• - Old one (1st Page)

Votes: 50 29.4%
  • - New glossy one In Progress (2nd Page)

Votes: 120 70.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigBoss said:
Z3ro said:
captain lust said:
Good initiative.

Since there is plenty of room in the pack, why not put US banners in with the EU ones? Won't be much extra work and... will mean I don't have to keep switching :smile:.

Seriously though, there's no reason to keep them separate.
If you do, I can provide you all the banners and **** ( just quote all the ones in madoc's thread).
The only problem I see for having both continent packs in one, is, the clans that want to have 2 banners or more. If every clan has only one banner then I think it would be ok to have them just in one pack.

There is maybe a problem with the number of slots.
It's good for the european teams but not if we had the americans.

There is two solutions:
- Keep them separate
or
- Reduce the slots to 1 by each team

We are still active and we want our banner in next Bannerpack

Clan: Bohemian Guard
Region: Europe/Czech republic
Slot number: 1
Banner:
bannerbohgroup1default.png

Thanks you
Marvv

Tomy44 said:
BigBoss said:
Z3ro said:
captain lust said:
Good initiative.

Since there is plenty of room in the pack, why not put US banners in with the EU ones? Won't be much extra work and... will mean I don't have to keep switching :smile:.

Seriously though, there's no reason to keep them separate.
If you do, I can provide you all the banners and **** ( just quote all the ones in madoc's thread).
The only problem I see for having both continent packs in one, is, the clans that want to have 2 banners or more. If every clan has only one banner then I think it would be ok to have them just in one pack.

There is maybe a problem with the number of slots.
It's good for the european teams but not if we had the americans.

There is two solutions:
- Keep them separate
or
- Reduce the slots to 1 by each team

Then seperate them. We for example have 3 banners in IG and liked to have them also in future.

Name: The Kingdom of England
Based: Europe/Germany

vorlagekopie2kopiekopie.jpg
englandq.jpg

Slot number: 2

Many thanks for your effort, Tomy! This task is anything but easy, so I wish you luck and steady-going enthusiasm.
  Are you sure about the size of the banners, though? I've been dealing with bannerpacks for quite a while, so I can definitely say that their dimensions differ in some files. banners_c.dds is especially nasty in this respect.
  Concerning the Russian community, I'm not sure whether the guys from Alliance of Destruction need those banners, as their leader said about a month ago that they'd returned to Native only to take part in the 5-a-side Tournament. After it they're going to move back to cRPG and anywhere else they're playing. Mount&Blade became a part of WARBAND before the summer holidays, so this clan is surely no more existent. And, by the way, WARBAND holds three slots in Madoc's bannerpack, but I can't recall a single time i saw a WARBAND member in Native in the latest couple of months. They're all Pillagers now.
  I shall post a message on the Russian forums so that our clan leaders won't stay unaware of all the changes.

Yeah it's different in each files.

banners a: 140*344
banners b: 171*424
banners c:  171*396
banners d: 140*342
banners e: 142*344
banners g: 144*344

I have received a cofirmation by the Alliance of Destruction that they want to have their banners. I think WARBAND disbanded, i will delete their banners if they don't post here. And do you have informations about the Black Team?

Alex_C said:
Tomy44 said:
It is maybe the Clanless banner.

It's used in some scene objects (the overhangs in Village), and if you put a banner there, that banner shows on the scene objects.
There used to be the Einherjar banner on that slot, which was white with black. It made these cloths look like zebra clothes, which is the reason why we still call one place in the Village map the Zebra :razz:.

Okey. Thank you :smile:
And what's with the Bannerpack from Madoc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom