Clan Banner Pack [OLD THREAD]

Which Topic looking do you want?

  • - Old one (1st Page)

    Votes: 50 29.4%
  • - New glossy one In Progress (2nd Page)

    Votes: 120 70.6%

  • Total voters
    170

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[BRE] Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC

6IVUH.png






This is the Official Native Multiplayer Clans Banner pack.
I have started to work on the Bannerpack since the absence of Madoc.
This pack is a continuation of Sir Timothy's and MadocComadrin's work.
Thanks to make it work, please let me know when your clan is disbanded.
My banner pack will be updated normally every three weeks.

Open to AAO (America+Asia+Oceania) and European (+Russia, Turkey). Only Native's teams are accepted.



News:

DatFrog! said:
I made my 28th and last update of the bannerpack. For many different reasons, I won't be able to edit it on a regular basis anymore.

Tallie will cover the next updates and continue my work in the future.





Requirements:

1. Clan Name
2. Banner, sized 140*341
3. Clan must be active.
4. Region (Europe or AAO)
5. Change the post subject from "RE: [Version 1.0] Alternative bannerpack" to "Submission."

Blank banner



   

(Click on the picture to download)​



Changelog of EU 3.1:
- Added: Saint | HRR
Order of the Phoenix | Forlorn Hope
- Deleted: ARMY
Irish Rebels | Knochengarde
- Edited: -
       
cizgii.png

       

(Click on the picture to download)​



Changelog of AAO 2.1:
- Added: DSF
- Deleted: -
- Edited: Ballion





Instructions:


For installation:
1. Go to .../Program Files/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/Native/Textures or .../Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Mount&blade warband/Modules/Native/Textures
2. Back up your files if you want, they are the following:
banners_a.dds
banners_b.dds
banners_c.dds
banners_d.dds
banners_e.dds
banners_f.dds
banners_g.dds
3. Unzip and replace.
4. Enjoy.

A big thanks to Timothy the Knight and MadocComadrin


Old Votes:

721311vote.png


354098vote.png


273667oldvote.png


369078oldvote.png


PS: If you want a former version of the pack, PM me.
 

Arch3r

Count
M&BWBNW
            Regular                          Officer                            Royal

23u4f84.jpg
 
2e5tds4.jpg
 
332p9aq.jpg

Please place the Regular on the place of the Green leaves (white + green background) of the second page, the Officer on the place of the red rose (red + white background) right under it and the Royal one instead of the deer (green+yellow background) right of it.

Thanks for the effort!
 

[BRE] Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Arch3r said:
Please place the Regular on the place of the Green leaves (white + green background) of the second page, the Officer on the place of the red rose (red + white background) right under it and the Royal one instead of the deer (green+yellow background) right of it.

Thanks for the effort!
Same slots as in the Pack of Madoc?
 

Hs_Salim

Master Knight
WB
Clan: Deutschritter


teutonicknightsmyversio.png
tkbalken9hdi.png
tauh.png

Thanks!

Edit:

@ Tomy:

This clans are dead:
 
    Perkele
    Königreich der Himmel
    The Brotherhood of the Iron Fist
    Hashashinen
    Dark Paladins of Destruction
   

Perkele is now Korpi i think!
 

[BRE] Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Ok :smile:

Andrej1 said:
This clans are dead:
 
    Perkele
    Königreich der Himmel
    The Brotherhood of the Iron Fist
    Hashashinen
    Dark Paladins of Destruction
   

Perkele is now Korpi i think!
Thanks
 

Vermin

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Clan: Zendar Hunters Guild
Region: Europe
We have always used the black banner with the three white hooves

zhgbanner.jpg
 

shokkueibu

Knight
M&BWB
Imperium Lusitanum are dead. We changed our name to Sarrdakin.
I will edit this and include the banner soon.


Edit:

Clan: Sarrdakin (of_Sarrdak)
Region: Europe
Slots: 1 → The snake on banners_g.dds. (pic)
35n3hbq.png
 

Arch3r

Count
M&BWBNW
Tomy44 said:
Arch3r said:
Please place the Regular on the place of the Green leaves (white + green background) of the second page, the Officer on the place of the red rose (red + white background) right under it and the Royal one instead of the deer (green+yellow background) right of it.

Thanks for the effort!
Same slots as in the Pack of Madoc?
I don't know, we got switched to a lot of places in Madocs pack, although we did start on the spot with green leaves and always kept using it.
 

Maynd

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
This is good, although, the last update done by Madoc already included Sarrdakin and another bunch of clan banners.
The problem is that we didn't updated the description, you should check that to avoid unnecessary work for you.
Edit: I confirmed the situation by looking o the XLS provided in the download.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom