Claimant becoming lord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ringwraith #5

Count
Old Guard
Okay, so in my current game I brought the Vaegirs to the brink of ruin. Then, with only one Vaegir castle left, prince Vladym's rebellion was more of a swift coup d'état instead of the usual drawn out bloody struggle. And then I promptly rebelled on him as well, conquered that one castle, and erased the Vaegirs from the map for good. Alas for Vladym, for short was his rule.
The thing is, as the lords dispersed, so did Vladym. He's now a Nord lord. But he doesn't act like one, he has the same dialog options as when he was an itinerant claimant (tell story, take up rebellion, leave). The reason I'm posting this here instead of the bug report thread is because I'm not sure if it really is a bug or if I did this to myself by the copious amounts of textfile abuse that I subject my game to. So, anyone else can replicate this?

Also, another thing that kinda bugs me about the rebellion is that I now have Yaroglek listed as my enemy, but since he doesn't exist anymore in the game I have no way of improving relation with him. It doesn't really make sense to have a non-existent character as an enemy, IMO the relation on characters disappearing for good ought to be reset to 0.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Okay, so in my current game I brought the Vaegirs to the brink of ruin. Then, with only one Vaegir castle left, prince Vladym's rebellion was more of a swift coup d'état instead of the usual drawn out bloody struggle. And then I promptly rebelled on him as well, conquered that one castle, and erased the Vaegirs from the map for good. Alas for Vladym, for short was his rule.
The thing is, as the lords dispersed, so did Vladym. He's now a Nord lord. But he doesn't act like one, he has the same dialog options as when he was an itinerant claimant (tell story, take up rebellion, leave). The reason I'm posting this here instead of the bug report thread is because I'm not sure if it really is a bug or if I did this to myself by the copious amounts of textfile abuse that I subject my game to. So, anyone else can replicate this?

Also, another thing that kinda bugs me about the rebellion is that I now have Yaroglek listed as my enemy, but since he doesn't exist anymore in the game I have no way of improving relation with him. It doesn't really make sense to have a non-existent character as an enemy, IMO the relation on characters disappearing for good ought to be reset to 0.

Yaroglek starts a rebellion soon (i read somewheres its called Commoners) and since u rebeled against Vladym he'll join a diff faction and raise a army (last time vs me over 1000 troops) and stormed the castle i had (gave the rest up to defend my richest one) and he kicked my ass...badly.

Back
Top Bottom