SP CKOs and The Snake Cult hideout

Users who are viewing this thread

Without cheating, is it possible to access both the Snake Cult hideout and have a CKO via joining a normal order completing its questline to get the stronghold and then resign to be able to make the CKO? I do know there is a strong resignation penalty and I can tank that.

You don't need to join your CKO in order to make it and train their members. The standard play is to conquer the Snake Cult Stronghold with an existing order you join (can't do that with your CKO legitly anyways), and have your CKO created at any point before or after that.

You don't need to join your CKO in order to make it and train their members. The standard play is to conquer the Snake Cult Stronghold with an existing order you join (can't do that with your CKO legitly anyways), and have your CKO created at any point before or after that.
Ok, that is the important thing. It is what I figured given that certain CKO items can only be gotten at the stronghold so it would be a paradox if unlocking them meant closing off the CKO option altogether

Back
Top Bottom