Civilian outfit item can't be re-equipped

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone noticed items you can't re-requip that you start with?

I'm Battanian with the 'rode with the scouts' option taken during character creation.

The cape I start with in my civilian outfit, if i take it off, can't be re-equipped.

JSvp8Bh.jpg

That's because it is a non-civilian item. Since it's already equiped at the start there is no problem until you un-equip them.
What they should do is take a look and replace these with actual civilian equipment or mark all these as civilian

Yep, the NPC (and you I guess) get thier gear cheated onto them when they spawn. They should mark most of those item as civilian and ad lost more civ gear or, and this is a hot take: get rid of the civ gear mechanic and just let us use combat set everywhere! I don't feel civ gear adds anything good to the game it's just annoying and there's very little worthwhile civ gear if you want some for say doing jail breaks.

Yep, the NPC (and you I guess) get thier gear cheated onto them when they spawn. They should mark most of those item as civilian and ad lost more civ gear or, and this is a hot take: get rid of the civ gear mechanic and just let us use combat set everywhere! I don't feel civ gear adds anything good to the game it's just annoying and there's very little worthwhile civ gear if you want some for say doing jail breaks.

What are you talking about :p

The suede boots are the best tier 4 boots out there. That's been my bug bear since forever. There're alot of things that are not just wrong with the game, but stupid wrong.

Do the devs even play their own game? Maybe it's just me but if I were a dev, there would be so many easy things that I'd just fix from the get go. Either they don't care or they aren't even aware, i.e. they don't play the game.

Like why aren't there any civilian saddles? Why aren't there any civilian maces? Why does my surgeon spawn with 1 IQ and 7 vigor? So many questions.

Just realized you can equip the empire thick brigandine vest as civ gear... 34/8/4. It might actually tempt me to try a prison break again, though it won't do anything about the cramped fighting.

Just realized you can equip the empire thick brigandine vest as civ gear... 34/8/4. It might actually tempt me to try a prison break again, though it won't do anything about the cramped fighting.
Yeah that's what I use too. It a very odd piece of gear, also a great economy armor for any clan members, I buy them when I find them.
Gotta wonder if it being a civ gear is just a goof though, it being 2X and good as any other.

Yeah that's what I use too. It a very odd piece of gear, also a great economy armor for any clan members, I buy them when I find them.
Gotta wonder if it being a civ gear is just a goof though, it being 2X and good as any other.
Probably a mistake... like the fact that you can equip a horse but no saddle, lol.

Back
Top Bottom