Civil Wars/Successors?

Users who are viewing this thread

I remember a good while ago things being discussed which related to civil wars & taking over leadership of an existing faction. I'd love to see formable nations too, like in games such as Crusader Kings, where if you meet a certain amount of requirements you could change your name etc to that pre-defined kingdom. Like imagine creating the warband kingdoms from Vlandia into Swadia (or even causing a large rebellion and splitting vlandia into Swadia & Rhodoks which would force settlement name changes etc)

Yeah, I think it'd be great if there were more/smaller factions, if NPCs could create new countries (ideally not generically named Name's Faction lol, like why don't generated clans have their surnames picked from the lists instead of being Name's Clan??), and rebel against you. Apparently, pretenders are a planned update down the line and while they'll likely be a player-only activity it could be a chance to officially expand the political options available to NPCs. As an aside related to the first point; they should rebalance loyalty so that it's not so unlikely for NPC factions to sustainably expand from their homelands. Debasement of the Currency is pretty much the death knell of all A.I. in this game.

Yeah, I think it'd be great if there were more/smaller factions, if NPCs could create new countries (ideally not generically named Name's Faction lol, like why don't generated clans have their surnames picked from the lists instead of being Name's Clan??), and rebel against you. Apparently, pretenders are a planned update down the line and while they'll likely be a player-only activity it could be a chance to officially expand the political options available to NPCs. As an aside related to the first point; they should rebalance loyalty so that it's not so unlikely for NPC factions to sustainably expand from their homelands. Debasement of the Currency is pretty much the death knell of all A.I. in this game.
@SadShogun can we have this?

Back
Top Bottom