Civil Imploration towards our lords from TW

Users who are viewing this thread

I implore you to reimplement the player count during que. I know you like to pretend that the game has players in it but I personally would like to not waste my time spending 20 minutes in a que that is supposed to take 5 minutes just because I need to come to my own conclusion that the game is, yet again, dead.

have faith, custom servers will repopulate game

mods are just on the horizon....
probably late 2022 tbh

but there isn't really any other game to play besides warband

lets be grateful we even have a game that isn't call of duty (no offense im sure its fun for some people)

but yes have a que list based on people is better then a time estimate that holds no value

Some of the recent decisions make zero sense. Forced 3v3s? A wait time calculator for >20 playerbase? I know there is some kind of "vision" for this multiplayer, but can you at least make the game playable for the few people that are left? Just because we are small in number and don't have 20k viewers on twitch doesn't mean we are insignificant. TW, please stop ignoring the few people who still want to play your game. Consolidate and scale down, at least temporarily.

At this point it would be better having the skirmish and captain games pop up on the server browser so people can switch teams and stuff too. When the population is this low it only stays this low when you can't find a game because of some arbitary need for it to first have 6 people for a 3v3 then needs a further 4/6 people to put 2/3 in each side.

At this point it would be better having the skirmish and captain games pop up on the server browser so people can switch teams and stuff too. When the population is this low it only stays this low when you can't find a game because of some arbitary need for it to first have 6 people for a 3v3 then needs a further 4/6 people to put 2/3 in each side.
The warm up in these 3vs3 takes so long that by the time the actual skirmish begins some player has allready left. So you often spend 10 minutes in total for a 2vs3 to begin.

Sometimes it seems as if the game waits for someone to leave and then starts the skirmish immediatly. 30 seconds after 7 players join in and have to wait for a stupid 3vs2 to be played out.

Back
Top Bottom