Civil Calradia Relaunched 2.0 11-1-09

Users who are viewing this thread

ijzzBloc

Squire
Hey,

This is my first actual mod wich is very simple but i'd like to release it. A new age of war has struck Calradia, this is what you can expect:

Factions and renamed and have their distinctive color:

Nords  >  The Covenant  >  Blue
Swadians  >  The Order  >  Grey
Veagirs  >  The Guild  >  Yellow
Khergits  >  The Militia  >  Green
Rhodoks  >  The Clan  >  Red
Mercenaries/Bandits  > Rogue's  > White

Features:

New guns for gunbattles
New Map
Deadlier Combat
Lords and player are heroes again.
Larger Parties
More Recruits from villages

Possible future plans:
Death System
More towns/Lords
New Items

I included a charexport file of a character that is perfctly balanced to survive in the new world. Best if you import it on start.

No screenshot = no download, so here are some screenshots:

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Current Mod Version: 2.0
Compatible with m&b version: 1.011
Download link :

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=1047

Regards,

ijzzBloc

What can i say. I like unpredictable and fast game play. The 'Rounds" are really short but in my opinion it adds allot of fun especially that u could die easily when commanding 200 soldiers against a small warband of 10.In native Mount&Blade you can easily win over superior force. Here i wouldn't try so.

Great idea, nice original concept, downloading now, will report.

Edit: Will download later as for some reason I am getting zero bandwidth right now, 13kb/s for GODS SAKE

Think of something better than the *****es!  Khergits, being Mongol clones, could whoop your skinny ass any day of the week, and shall not be called anything to the effect of *****!

However in my mod they are no longer mongol clones. But i shall think of a new name this was temporarily anyway.

Pali Gap said:
Think of something better than the *****es!  Khergits, being Mongol clones, could whoop your skinny ass any day of the week, and shall not be called anything to the effect of *****!

khergits are mounted *****es

This will not show up in my mount and blade launcher this is the first mod I'm trying i put the folder in modules but it still doesn't. :neutral:

The download link is not working for me - but have you extracted the file prior to placing it in 'modules'?

EDIT: Yes, thank you. it works now  :smile:

/\
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            |

Forlornhop3 said:
This will not show up in my mount and blade launcher this is the first mod I'm trying i put the folder in modules but it still doesn't. :neutral:

You probably didn't unrar it correctly into your modules folder.

Adorno said:
The download link is not working for me - but have you extracted the file prior to placing it in 'modules'?

Download link should be working now.

Back
Top Bottom