Resolved Cities and Towns have no money suddenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Not 3 minutes ago, towns had money. Now, for the next three towns/cities I have visited, all are without money.

I have done nothing different ingame from usual and this is the first I've encountered this.

(Not sure how to upload the save file other than through the crash interface or email)

I will send the save file when that is specified.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only thing 'different' I did prior to the issue was the 'Caravan Ambush Quest', where I attacked the Raiders before they got to the Caravan. Possible that this isn't accounted for yet and caused the issue (only thing that comes to mind).
It didn't use the closing task dialogue, as the caravan wasn't involved in the battle itself.
---------------------------------------------------

Loaded previous save before the 'Caravan Ambush' task, redid the task as it was intended (allow raiders to engage caravan first).
No issues encountered this time.

This suggests that the player MUST allow the caravan to first come under attack before the player can attack the raiders or it results in issues.
I will keep the save file to send it along in order to help resolve this issue.

Last edited:
I did the same and didn't get any bug at all... did you try to verify your files with steam? bugs happens a lot because we didn't verified the files on steam.

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. If you can send the save file where the issue is present, i am sure it would come in handy as well. You can share the save file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify the file.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue and forwarded your save file. Thank you for your time and reporting it in.

Hello, do you have a save file before the caravan ambush quest? If so, can you please send that save file as well so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom