Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
Summary: Circle formation does not work properly. Infantry breaks formation leaving archers unprotected. Infantry does not stand still like before in formation when attacked.
How to Reproduce: Go into custom battle to any scene.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): any scene
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
RAM: 40960MB RAM
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD external 500gb

So F2,F4 is the face direction command and not the circle formation command? At what point in the video is the facing direction command is given?

Last edited:
In previous patches it works perfectly in latest patches infantry fails to protect units in the circle. This is not resolved but other players are going to report this problem. Try it in Custom battle against horse archers to test this.

This is another example of what I am talking about
I have not given the facing order only the circle order but for some reason the infantry is spinning around and not even making the shields face the horse archers. They leave the archers open till they all die and take casualties themselves. The infantry is spinning around like a carousel instead of holding their position in circle formation. In previous versions of the game this formation works perfectly with infantry and archers working together and holding the circle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom