Cinematic Bannerlord Videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi! I am about to create a channel on youtube using bannerlord to make short cinematic montages of different military units through history. The idea is to make the videos short but educational for every popular historical unit.

This is my first video, please tell me what you think of the idea?

Any feedback is appreciated:smile:

good vid but "shock cavalry" should not be used, instead "Heavy cavalry" would be much more suited.
I hope you understand that the term "shock cavalry" doesn't exist historically. it's made up by videogame makers.

I thought this thread was about the announced cinematics coming out, damn.

Good video, did you modify some of the troops yourself? There was a lot of historical precedence for cataphracts using bows as well - so that was nice touch.

good vid but "shock cavalry" should not be used, instead "Heavy cavalry" would be much more suited.
I hope you understand that the term "shock cavalry" doesn't exist historically. it's made up by videogame makers.
I swear you exist here just to troll people. I don't think I've ever seen you not troll.

I'd like you to understand that wargaming is older than ENIAC
then you will be suprised when you can't find the word "shock cavalry" in historical documents, because they were not categorized into shock or non shock but heavy or not

your link can't prove i am wrong on this, there's no mention of shock cavalry but only
  "Shock tactics were usually performed by heavy cavalry, but were sometimes achieved by heavy infantry. The most famous shock tactic is the medieval cavalry charge. This shock attack was conducted by heavily armoured cavalry"
which could only strengthen my point. Besides wikipedia is written in the 21st century, qouting them can hardly prove the term existed historically or not.

The reason i suggest heavy would be better because it's a video to explain historical beings so it would make sense using historical terms, form middle ages where they they would call them heavy (armoured) cavalry to napoleonic era of heavy or light dragoon etc and was not considered to be shock or not. As your link suggested shock it's just a tactic/verb that could be executed by anyone, not a type of classification as the video described.

I swear you exist here just to troll people. I don't think I've ever seen you not troll.
trolling is not allowed in this forum and i am still here, that could only mean i have never trolled

Back
Top Bottom