Chronicles of Zendar v.1.5 for 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

Kolba

This is my mod. My main goal is to put Zendar and it's features back into the game, but not at all. I'm also going to restore Four Ways Inn and Salt Mine.
1.5 download link is below:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=789

Development important information on bottom of page 9!

Features:

New locations: Zendar, Salt Mine, Four Ways Inn, Dhorak Keep.
You can pass the training.
You can sell slaves to Galeas (Salt Mine) and Ramun (Zendar).
You can talk with Kradus, Dranton and Xerina.
You can rest in Happy Boar.
You can be helead by Quick Jimmy (Four Ways Inn).
You can be teleported to one of four locations by Quick Jimmy.
You can trade with Barezan (Salt Mine).
New manhunters troop types.
Put back Sipahi and Rabati helmets from Native.
New title background.
New parties: Refugees, Dark Hunters, River Pirates, Farmers
Six characters at Dhorak Keep: Galava, Takira, Kamos, Miclee, Captain Eric, Oshikuru the Demon Samurai.
A mini-quest
More, more and more...

Known problems:

- some new NPC's are bald.
- double "not yet" in Trainer's dialogue.

Screenshots:

From current version:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,39316.msg1046234.html#msg1046234

From first version:

Zendar placed on map

People of Zendar

Slave trader

Part of Ramun's dialogue

Entrance to tavern

Happy Boar company

Discussion about weapons

Me answering one of arena fighters

Great idea!! I missed those places a lot! I felt lost at the beginning of the game without Zendar... Good luck!  :grin:

Cool! I want to get Zendar back into a mod, too. Let me know all of the problems you run into, so I won't have to :grin:

Also, you should call this "Return of Zendar".

Black Knights!!!!!!

An you better make them really BADASS,

Just one big ass party stomping on everything it manages to catch.

Shifty said:
Black Knights!!!!!!

An you better make them really BADASS,

Just one big ass party stomping on everything it manages to catch.

Nice idea, but I must first learn to create spawnpoints. It will took me some time :wink:.

Suspect-Device said:
How about re-implementing the Zendar goods shop?

You mean this store where was Prescan? I've already put this scene to mod.

I present some new shots:

Re-implemented Four Ways Inn and Salt Mine

Salt Mine at noon

Salt Mine at dusk

Jackamo said:
The Zendar Chest....I need a chest to store stuff in. I dont trust anything else.

Sure, it's very simple to do :smile:. On Polish M&B forums someone said that he keeps thirty horses in Zendar Chest :lol:. It made me burst of laughter.

Adorno said:
That would be interesting. But Manhunters can't be recruited, so you would have to find some being held prisoner...

You'll have a possiblity to recruits some manhunters at the beginning, from Hareck.

Wow good luck. I tried putting zendar back into my mod but found it amazingly boring and to try and add all of the new features quite complicated (seems like armagan took a purge against some zendar stuff.)

I think you should really go back in time, and re-enable the Zendar Tavern Keeper to offer Farmer and Peasant Women recruits (in good numbers).

Heh, the mod makes me think of Elvis:

Return to Zendar
Axed head unknown
No such plunder
No such groan

Today I've re-implemented Zendar Trainer (this **** took me one hour, because I ran with errors), putted back Zendar Chest and hmm...tried unsuccesfuly adding Four Ways Inn scene.

Zendar Trainer

Skirmish with Novice Fighter

Killed him

Rif-raf

Fresh Meat!

Chest in Happy Boar is now available

For unknown reason entering to Four Ways Inn looks like in this picture. I can't move, and tab key returns me to world map. Anyone knows what's the problem?

Ok, Four Ways inn is now working, putted River pirates instead of Looters. First playable version should be released today.

Great! Playing native will be pointless when your mod is out! Awesome work! (What was the problem with Four ways Inn scene and how could you get it to work?)

My character spawned in wrong place. Just forgot to add something in python.

Few minutes ago added Dark Hunters to spawn around. Now, just stability testing and mod will be ready to release.

I think you should really go back in time, and re-enable the Zendar Tavern Keeper to offer Farmer and Peasant Women recruits (in good numbers).

Agree 100%

Reasonable way to raise a "neutral" type party of troops early on in the game without breaking the bank in other city's taverns.  Plus, as it stands now, its hard to get Sword Sisters  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom