Chronicles of Talera 2.0 Released! (Patch 2.2 Download HERE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
As part of the dev team, i'm ashamed to say that only today did i downloaded the latest version of talera  :oops:

Aside from that, i finally for the first time finish the gileas quest chain.  :oops:

I'm so ashamed of myself.
LEAVE

SHOW THY FACE HERE NO LONGER!!!!!!!  :twisted:

THY ARE FORTHWITH BANISHED FROM THE KINGDOM OF GILEAS AND ALL OF ITS DOMINIONS, UNDER PAIN OF DEATH

:mrgreen:

...Can I stay?

I haven't had much time to really play yet, as I'm at work on the quick battles, heh :smile:.

great to know you're still working on the quick battles, so have you gotten the battle with the fixed AI mesh? If you have, i'll do some more for you, just post your suggestions for scenes, and i will try fix something up.

GEIF MAH COOKIES NAO!

v3WGuPyNAO.jpg

"Not Found

The requested URL /modules/PDdownloads/singlefile.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

The website seems to be down. Hopefully this is just a passing thing!

Despite things being very quiet, I am writing this just to reassure everyone that the next release will be released fairly soon.  The entire team has been quite busy.  I am working on incorporating a lot of the new items and scenes I have received in the past few weeks now.  Thank you to all who have contributed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom