B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Users who are viewing this thread

Will it based on the WOG(Wake of Gods) mod? Oh, I understand, it based on the original version...but how about some elements from WOG?
Will here some fan-sity?
Will there any units from Heroes 5?
And sorry for my English:smile:

First of all, I want to say: Awesome. This is the best Mod Idea ever made and this project is just great. You found a new fan here.
Please, this has to be finished. We will all wait.

The video and the screenshots are very, very very very promising. I LOVE this mod already!
I hope to see all creatures from Hom&m III.

I've got some questions:
1. Will there be all of the creatures and factions like in the game or do you plan them?
2. Will there also be the flyable creatures like Harpies, Griffons, Manticores, Dragons?
3. Will there be extra, self-made creatures and will there be he strongest creatures like Behemoth, Devil, Hydra...etc.
4. Will there be new weapons and armor besides the artifacts too?
5. Can you play your own created hero or will you choose a specific one like in the original game?
6. Will some new features and comat - or game mechanics be addad?

Sorry for attacking you with questions, it's just that I found out about the mod a minute ago and that I am excited as hell!  :grin:

I hope you will still work as much as you can on this mod and I hope and beg you to finish it!

Never give up! :smile:

Maegaeron said:
First of all, I want to say: Awesome. This is the best Mod Idea ever made and this project is just great. You found a new fan here.
Please, this has to be finished. We will all wait.

The video and the screenshots are very, very very very promising. I LOVE this mod already!
I hope to see all creatures from Hom&m III.

I've got some questions:
1. Will there be all of the creatures and factions like in the game or do you plan them?
2. Will there also be the flyable creatures like Harpies, Griffons, Manticores, Dragons?
3. Will there be extra, self-made creatures and will there be he strongest creatures like Behemoth, Devil, Hydra...etc.
4. Will there be new weapons and armor besides the artifacts too?
5. Can you play your own created hero or will you choose a specific one like in the original game?
6. Will some new features and comat - or game mechanics be addad?

Sorry for attacking you with questions, it's just that I found out about the mod a minute ago and that I am excited as hell!  :grin:

I hope you will still work as much as you can on this mod and I hope and beg you to finish it!

Never give up! :smile:

Hehe, I found out about it over a year ago and i'm still excited as hell :mrgreen:

Wait theres a mod under construction based on one of the best games ever and noone told me yet?  :shock: :eek: :!: :grin: :lol: :mrgreen:
Definitely looking forward for it!
Looking great so far!  :grin:

The beta testing either is near, either is a developer-only beta.

I think they had problems with the gaming balance of magic last time I checked...

Okay, I can't wait for the Beta! :grin:
I will DEFINETLY test it and play it!

I've got an Idea for the mapping system to make it similar to the Hom&m III mapping system:
-You could make the fountains, forts places to recruit creatures be placed randomly on the map. Like the fountains which give you luck or morale and the horts where you can hire creatures.

I'd love to see the Flies, Beholders, Wyverns, Minotaurs, Imps and Medusas! They would look very interesing, like the Gorgons do in the video.

There won't be monsters like Wyverns, Dragons, and maybe not flies aswell. I think, however, there was a video in the polish thread, that among some other creatures, showed Beholders (as an armor, so they were static).

Hmm that's sad...but I think Flies can be made as horses, and you could ride on them, that would be cool. I'd like to see that video! :grin:

I hope they will announce another update or a release date, or release some new videos and screenshots...
I just can't wait... :mrgreen:

We wait and we wait and we wait..........I hope this mod will be great^^ (take so long time :3 )

Good luck and good job :grin: !

Back
Top Bottom