B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Users who are viewing this thread

OMFG!!!

AS a fan of the HM&M Series. You may notice, how my Jaw role on the Floor in this momment!

An awesome idea we have here Señores! The pics looking great, so I will hope any News!

Keep it Up Ladz!

Mis saludos  :mrgreen:

I think that will be a grand mod ,but the best part i think are the castles! so beautifull.You maybe can work some with the landescape,it can be more beautifuller.

Hey, you should make a revised recruitment system, just for fun! It can be very close to the one from HoMM III. Just look:

Each faction has one starting city, and all the troops are hired there. But to hire troops you have to construct the respective production buildings (it's feasible). Let's say that the buildings are being built for 1 day (like one turn in HoMM III). Once you've built a, say, barracks, you get an option in the city meny (or some kind of 'military' sub-menu so we don't clutter up the interface) to hire the basic infantry. You bould the next buildings - you can hire another troops. The troops for hire would respawn just like the village recruits in vanilla - once a couple of days, and so it would be very resembling HoMM III as well.

It would be just splendid if the buildings will be upgradeable and there will be unit-weeks announced by the astrologists (don't know if you can code that though), but with all this you can removethe whole native unit level-up system/troop trees (soldiers gain exp in battle and upgrade). It will look like this: you build a producing building - you buy the troops. You upgrade the building -  from now on you buy the upgraded troops. But the troops don't level-up - they are just bought and wasted in battles. Instead of troop trees, you will have building trees. You can even remove the troop wages and army capacity cap - you don't have them in HoMM. This will give your mod a completely different war system with a renovated feel, very similar to HoMM III.

Thus, the buildings can be unlocked gradually: i.e., you have to biuld the barracks first to unlock the archery range, and so on. You can also add all the other buildings from the HoMM III like Capitoliums, Forges, Mage Towers. They would be constructingfor 1 day (or week) but be costing some money. The Capitoliums would increase your income - hell, you can take all the revenues and prices for units directly from HoMM III and recreate the similar economic system (well, maybe without any resources but gold, though it's up to you). Place some capturable gold mines on the map that woud count as fiefs and increase income - and you're brilliant.

Just let me know if you like the idea and if you can code it. :grin:

I don't know why but we don't have any progress on this since a long time. I don't think, though, we should worry, the team always takes a long time before showing new material. I will send another mail to Mat Berserker though...

Mr. Bio said:
Hi there!
We were quite busy these days, but now we are back, and i've got something to show you:

Titan's Cuirass
titanscurrias.jpg

82614274.jpg

57041928.jpg

Thunder Helmet
thunderhelmet.jpg

44574413.jpg

Sentinel's Shield
sentinelsshield.jpg

72395911.jpg

Titan's Gladius
titansgladius.jpg

11736899.jpg

89871154.jpg

Titan's Thunder
titansthunder.jpg

26112549.jpg

30315095.jpg

Bow of the Sharpshooter
bowofsharpshooter.jpg

97128036.jpg

54385933.jpg

Cloak of the Undead King
cloakofthedead.jpg

62710175.jpg

33878568.jpg
Hope you enjoyed! :smile:

Wow! The new gear looks amazing. Can't wait for a release. I'm afraid to see how armageddon's blade may be on the battlefield  :shock:

Ain't my work. If it was mine, it would have been of 90% new scene props...

And it's completely based out of native scene_props, which makes it even more marvelous.

As Mat said, the mod is undead. But siege scene posted by Thane was confirmed to be just ooooooold work one of the devs made before even anybody had an idea for that mod.

Fret not though, see the undeadyness of mod here: click the spoiler button, not so hard

About purpose of those sets, in response to inquiry about battle mage's sword being too big and giving him advantage over regular warrior:
rough translation from Devil_Imp said:
Hmm, maybe then I'll explain the mechanics. As mr. Bio said, one of multiplayer modes will consist of playing heroes from HoMM and facing different obstacles (I won't spoiler what kind of them now). Presented levels of armours will be buyable in starting menu for set amount of funds, similar to native. But in our mode players will have to think hard about their choices, cause their strategy will heavily depend on them. Of course, battle mage can buy big-ass sword and boosted armour, but he won't have enough funds left to buy good spells, which will be important part of game. About spell-less classes, we have here few surprises for you, but I won't talk about them now, as we're preparing something bigger for you.

For the english-speaking public:
Death Knight:
q387.jpg
u9vr.jpg
Demoniac:
kgkw.jpg
9eue.jpg
Druid:
r2w9.jpg
hcgd.jpg
Ranger:
xo85.jpg
ixh9.jpg
Shaman(Male equivalent of Witch):
uwkk.jpg
0r13.jpg
Wizard:
abqo.jpg
97xz.jpg

Just 1 suggestion, why not use Witch Doctor as male version of Witch...

Back
Top Bottom