Choosing the best spouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Interficiam

Recruit
I was tired of going through the whole encyclopedia to find the best spouse in the game. Luckily there are some nice xml files in the game directory. And one of these seems to define the nobles in the game.
So I parsed the file into a table which made comparing possible spouses much easier.

Since others might be looking for the same thing, feel free to use it too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16NAkVyASdR_FuPLp3YPLSpyCtqgbmqLYmMeQZhAs6iI/edit?usp=sharing
I included both the script and the result in the document.

Based on the output, I get the feeling that Liena is the best spouse. But of course it depends on what you are looking for.

Does she has t6 imperial armor?
No, she is wearing Vlandian armor. I didn't include the armor in this output as I'm not planning to steal her armor. But if you want specific armor you can alter the script to include battleTemplate. I think the one you are looking for is empire_lord_lady_battle_equipment_heavy

It somehow feels so perfectly like a midevil lord to use a spreadsheet to choose the most advantageous candidates for a spouse! :wink:

"She has HUGE tracts of land!"

"Make sure to paint my good side for my profile on JustLords.com!"

Back
Top Bottom