SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Choosing a spouse

Users who are viewing this thread

When getting married, there's no way to select a spouse for the engagement.
Either;

A) The game should determine that the hand being offered is like 21~ therefore the nearest age-appropriate choice should be put forward
or
B) The barter screen should open up, and you should be able to pick and choose which of their clan can be selected for marriage.

In my current save, I'm trying to find a bride for my son. He's 21.
There's a good match at 20 with great traits and stats... but her older sister (51 years old) is the one being offered.
She's infertile, and has poor stats. Why would I wed my 21 year old son for their 51 year old un-married daughter?

When getting married, there's no way to select a spouse for the engagement.
Either;

A) The game should determine that the hand being offered is like 21~ therefore the nearest age-appropriate choice should be put forward
or
B) The barter screen should open up, and you should be able to pick and choose which of their clan can be selected for marriage.

In my current save, I'm trying to find a bride for my son. He's 21.
There's a good match at 20 with great traits and stats... but her older sister (51 years old) is the one being offered.
She's infertile, and has poor stats. Why would I wed my 21 year old son for their 51 year old un-married daughter?
+1
Yes, they should not offer an women who is over the age of 45, because they can not make childs and marriage is for procreation.

I had this problem in a game as well. He had two sons and I could not marry them to the suitors that I was most interested in because in his clan there were hot milfs on the waiting list lol. And it was a long time before I found women who at least matched his age.

Ironically, I ended up marrying one of them to the love of his life, I suppose, they gave me 5 grandchildren.

I also just hit this issue.

My oldest brother is now married to a 64 year old woman. He is 19.

My youngest brother is married to a 41 year old woman. He is 18.

I am trying to get both women killed.

Once that is done, the two women in that clan that are single and 18 to 20 should be available for marriage.

Definitely need an ability to pick who we want to marry for members of our clan.

Back
Top Bottom