Choose troops to fight against looters/bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

fuze

Sergeant
Not sure if this has been asked before but is there a mod or maybe a feature in the works that would allow you to select which troops and how many troops to take into battle?

If I'm fighting 25 looters, I'd rather take low tier troops in battle leaving high tier troops on stand by. Tired of leaving high tier troops in castles to go and train recruits.

A work around for live battle would be to put your "too good" troops in separate groups and retreat them at the start or battle, of just leave them near the map border and attack with the troops you want. If you mean for auto-calc battles, yeah nothing to do for that. Would be nice yo choose what troops to send in auto calc, I would use it a lot if I could only send low troops.

A work around for live battle would be to put your "too good" troops in separate groups and retreat them at the start or battle, of just leave them near the map border and attack with the troops you want. If you mean for auto-calc battles, yeah nothing to do for that. Would be nice yo choose what troops to send in auto calc, I would use it a lot if I could only send low troops.
Didn't know you could have two separate groups of infantry. How do I do that?

But yea such feature would be awesome for auto calc as well.

Didn't know you could have two separate groups of infantry. How do I do that?

But yea such feature would be awesome for auto calc as well.
Put the ones you don't want into group 5,6,7, exedra on the party list. Like you select Legionnaire(for example) and it will say "I " and you click the "I" and can select "V(5)" and so on and then legionnaires are all in group 5, then in battles just select thier group and place them away from the fight or f1-f7 to make that group retreat.

Put the ones you don't want into group 5,6,7, exedra on the party list. Like you select Legionnaire(for example) and it will say "I " and you click the "I" and can select "V(5)" and so on and then legionnaires are all in group 5, then in battles just select thier group and place them away from the fight or f1-f7 to make that group retreat.
Ah that I knew. Thought you could group them during battle. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom