Resolved Choose formation to lead don't have a "continue" button

Users who are viewing this thread

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323588910573682698/694357287397097472/unknown.png

unknown.png

WHERE IS THE BUTTON TO CONTINUE THE BATTLE ?

I had the same problem yesterday as well, apparantly Right clicking the selected formation worked today. Thought i'd tried everything yesterday, weird.

Change your resolution, the button is being covered, apparently setting it to 16:9 should fix it.

A temporary work around is to click rapidly underneath the bottom border of the Formations window. Eventually it should start the battle. (Not a fix, just a workaround to continue your game)

A temporary work around is to click rapidly underneath the bottom border of the Formations window. Eventually it should start the battle. (Not a fix, just a workaround to continue your game)
UPDATE
It work well for me, thanks. I got the same issue with the army management, (the done button is hide) but i can click throug the management window.
As you say "Not a fix, just a workaround to continue your game" :wink:

Same in both cases (found invisible button). But son cant find that damn button at his own PC screen no matter what we will do.

EDIT
As mentioned above...
Problem solved (well not really)
Button is visible when you set 1600:900 resolution. You can add parties to army and return to own resolution after. Has to suffice until they repair that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom