B Musket Era Other Chile Independence Mod Full Version

Users who are viewing this thread

I have really enjoyed your 4.1 version. Gracias.

Could you provide a prospective changelog for your upcoming improved version, please ?  ( out of interest / anticipation )

The patriotic songs are atmospheric but a bit too much over and over, would you consider watering them down with some gentler, "poetic " ambient Latin guitar etc tracks ?

Would you consider an improved world map ?

Ningauble said:
I have really enjoyed your 4.1 version. Gracias.

Could you provide a prospective changelog for your upcoming improved version, please ?  ( out of interest / anticipation )

The patriotic songs are atmospheric but a bit too much over and over, would you consider watering them down with some gentler, "poetic " ambient Latin guitar etc tracks ?

Would you consider an improved world map ?

Thanks friend, I did the mod so we can enjoy it and on your suggestions I inform you that you can change the music yourself by entering the music folder of the mod and putting the same name to the files.
Regarding the general map, I commented that I did not do it, so it complicates me.
I also tell you that a new version 4.2 is coming and I am improving the trade routes a bit, more cities for the Viceroyalty, Army of the Andes and Upper Peru factions, in addition to other things that I will soon detail or post photos
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mod.ind.chille/       

Thanks for your continued improvements, looking forward to 4.2 !

Might I suggest that, among other things, the noble ladies be upgraded into neo - classical fashionable frocks ( like in L'Aigle ) rather than their vintage ( Vanilla ? ) medieval - baroque velvet gowns ?

Texture etc improvements ?

And I am sure you are aware of any odd bugs to tidy up, like nobles spawning in the furniture, walls, and floor eg in Santiago, isn't it ?  ( but that is only cosmetic, to be sure )

Might I suggest that, among other things, the noble ladies be upgraded into neo - classical fashionable frocks ( like in L'Aigle ) rather than their vintage ( Vanilla ? ) medieval - baroque velvet gowns ?
hahahaha if you have models that you give me, I see them and if I like them I put them

And I am sure you are aware of bugs to tidy up, like nobles spawning in the furniture, walls, and floor  - is that in Santiago ( but it is only cosmetic, to be sure ) ?
Santiago? are you sure about that ?, give me more information

Some things, more consumer products and more points for morale, wine, beer, maize and Chili pepper, more cities for the Viceroyalty and Upper Peru factions

Attachments

• 20191011233443_1.jpg
    20191011233443_1.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20191012045906_1.jpg
    20191012045906_1.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20191012045946_1.jpg
    20191012045946_1.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 8
I haven't played for months - pretty sure it was in the Santiago ( maybe it was another Chilean city ) " castle " eg for a feast etc. It happened every time, random placements of nobles and ladies, floating furniture ......

I just perused your Facebook updates via the link.

By the way, my interest is only in Single Player, not Co-Op.

Ningauble said:
I haven't played for months - pretty sure it was in the Santiago ( maybe it was another Chilean city ) " castle " eg for a feast etc. It happened every time, random placements of nobles and ladies, floating furniture ......

I just perused your Facebook updates via the link.

By the way, my interest is only in Single Player, not Co-Op.

according to what I understood was Mendoza, but patch 4.1 fixed it.
My version is fine and I uploaded it a while ago in 2 link to choose, it is full version, if you want you can download it, although version 4.2 you cannot play games saved in version 4.1

OK, I just went back in and, true, it is Mendoza - so it is not fixed ( I only started playing early this year, latest version 4.1, from ModDB ) - the carpet level ( furniture base ) is chest height, and lords and ladies stand mid - furniture .......

Also, companion Juana Azurduy is bald ( a hat is a remedy for this, however ).

And while it is the case that we at home can indeed customise the soundtrack music in any mod, you may yourself be interested in mining the rich South American archive -  some Peruvian baroque opera, a chaconne , a sarabande, a quiet guitar fandango, some haunting Andean native flute ........... music maketh the mod !        ( along with pleasing visuals, like good frocks, horses with saddle blanket detailing ........ )

Ningauble said:
OK, I just went back in and, true, it is Mendoza - so it is not fixed ( I only started playing early this year, latest version 4.1, from ModDB ) - the carpet level ( furniture base ) is chest height, and lords and ladies stand mid - furniture .......

Also, companion Juana Azurduy is bald ( a hat is a remedy for this, however ).

And while it is the case that we at home can indeed customise the soundtrack music in any mod, you may yourself be interested in mining the rich South American archive -  some Peruvian baroque opera, a chaconne , a sarabande, a quiet guitar fandango, some haunting Andean native flute ........... music maketh the mod !        ( along with pleasing visuals, like good frocks, horses with saddle blanket detailing ........ )
Now I remember that the problem of Mendoza and other things I only sent to the steam workshop ...
about music: if you had a page where I could search, it would be good, but I tell you that adding even the least requires time and dedication, so I try to make as few changes as possible

About nicer " Regency " frocks models for the ladies ( in your coming update )  -  would you consider asking Docm30 for permission to use his from the L'Aigle ladies ?

( your ladies' heads are already good )

Ningauble said:
About nicer " Regency " frocks models for the ladies ( in your coming update )  -  would you consider asking Docm30 for permission to use his from the L'Aigle ladies ?

( your ladies' heads are already good )
friend, I don't like to beg, I also don't find them so pretty and something else, here in Chile it was another reality at that time, buildings, costumes, cities, weapons, etc, it was all different from Europe, here we were very late

Interesting that you take that " colonial backwater " view - my understanding is that 19th Century colonies were well integrated with Europe, with constant travel / migration both ways, including military and administration officers ( and Simon Bolivar ), trade etc , all helping the progressive culture - and - fashion - conscious to keep up with the latest from the mother country ........

Anyway, there are plenty of reference images - check out the ladies' ( and gentlemen's ) fashions in, say, any Jane Austen movie, " Vanity Fair ", " War and Peace ", the French " Napoleon " series, " Dearest Beloved " ( Beethoven ), and so on and so on ......... simply updating the ladies' couture would indeed add a lot to the charm of this " Modern " mod ........ and it is, after all, the same as making sure the grenadiers and hussars uniforms are correct !

Done!

Mi ignorance is asking: Is it too much trouble to move towns on the map? Because some few are in a wrong position.

I´m from Argentina, if you need any info on the Provincias Unidas I can help. Too bad I´m a total ignorant to help you with files and things like that.  :cry:. I tried once but it was an epic fail

Lucio Aquila said:
Done!

Mi ignorance is asking: Is it too much trouble to move towns on the map? Because some few are in a wrong position.

I´m from Argentina, if you need any info on the Provincias Unidas I can help. Too bad I´m a total ignorant to help you with files and things like that.  :cry:. I tried once but it was an epic fail

Si eres de Argentina.... por que no me escribes en español? Kajaja
Y sobre las posiciones de ciudades... no te preocupes de eso, hay muchas cosas que quisiera adecuar a la realidad pero trato de que sea todo bien distribuido.. ya que el mapa no está realisticamente perfecto... yo no lo hice, me lo hizo otra persona pero yo se lo pedí así porque si lo hacía de acuerdo a la realidad hubiera quedado poco espacio en chile y mucho espacio vacío en Argentina.

Pensé que como estábamos en el foro inglés había que mantener el idioma :lol:

Entiendo. Igual el mapa físico si bien no es muy realista me parece que está bastante bien. Lo único que habría que hacer es mover un par de pueblos y el mapa te quedaría proporcionado igualmente. Es obvio que es mucho trabajo y por ahí estoy pidiendo mucho jaja. Pero ya que lo seguís modificando vamos tirando mejoras para que cada vez te vaya quedando mejor, y más realista. (aunque así ya está muy bueno)

Después con tiempo preparo una lista de items de las Provincias Unidas y te la paso por privado, sin ánimos de molestar. Es para que cuando tengas tiempo y algún ayudante que entienda de esto a lo mejor decidís incluirlos. Siempre en aras de mejorar (aún más) el mod.

Saludos!!

Pensé que como estábamos en el foro inglés había que mantener el idioma :lol:

Entiendo. Igual el mapa físico si bien no es muy realista me parece que está bastante bien. Lo único que habría que hacer es mover un par de pueblos y el mapa te quedaría proporcionado igualmente. Es obvio que es mucho trabajo y por ahí estoy pidiendo mucho jaja. Pero ya que lo seguís modificando vamos tirando mejoras para que cada vez te vaya quedando mejor, y más realista. (aunque así ya está muy bueno)

Después con tiempo preparo una lista de items de las Provincias Unidas y te la paso por privado, sin ánimos de molestar. Es para que cuando tengas tiempo y algún ayudante que entienda de esto a lo mejor decidís incluirlos. Siempre en aras de mejorar (aún más) el mod.

Saludos!!
Como va Lucas?.... les presento mi nuevo ayudante para la version 5 del mod Independencia de Chile

How is Lucas doing? ... I present my new assistant for version 5 of the mod Independencia de Chile.

Back
Top Bottom