Resolved Children which are over 18 are putting themselves automatically as Governor in fiefs (cannot override)

Users who are viewing this thread

aG3NTo

Recruit
Summary:

It is the day 2371 , i have 9 children and they are grown up. The issue i want to report is, that whatever i do, i cannot set proper governors for my fiefs, because my children that i leave in towns will always put themselves as governor of a fief. I can adjust this in the Clan menu, but when i reopen it, i can see them again in the governor spot.

The only way to avoid this to invite them to my party and carry them with me, but for future playthroughs when kids are actually acquiring skills and hopefully their own looks and individuality i dont think this is practically.

It started when they mature into a real character and when i had more than one grownup. I noticed this only when i had more than i wanted to carrry with me in my party.

How to Reproduce:

Have multiple Kids and let them grow up to be their own heroes. If you do not take them with you in your party, the will set themselves as Governor of your fiefs, but you cannot override it. If you put a companion and select "done". After reopening the clan screen you will see their happy faces again as Governor.

The playthrough went through different Beta Branches, had no real issues with loading it up in different versions though.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Jaculan, Jalmarys, Rhotae
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can provide a video if necessary
Version: Current Beta 1.30e
Installed community-made modifications: No Mods No Cheats
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
RAM: 16384MB RAM
Motherboard: ASUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Hi there, can still confirm after opening the save in 1.04.

You can set governors, however after a full cycle of night / day, the kids appear again in the governor spots and all management you have done is reset:

Here is a link to a save file: http://www.filedropper.com/lastbook

Back
Top Bottom