Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

Users who are viewing this thread

I DID TEST ON 1.4.2 VERSION (MADE my GUY MARRIED AND SLEPT COMPUTER OPEN..), AND ITS WORKING!!!!!! kids has skill points and focus points, and you can use them after taking them to party like in basic. THX , i am so happy :smile:.
Its still funny that all kinds look you you or your mum even after they grow up

I DID TEST ON 1.4.2 VERSION (MADE my GUY MARRIED AND SLEPT COMPUTER OPEN..), AND ITS WORKING!!!!!! kids has skill points and focus points, and you can use them after taking them to party like in basic. THX , i am so happy :smile:.
Was it a new save?

Was it a new save?

Yes, it was new fresh save on 1.4.2. and without any mods
So only works on new fresh start 1.4.2 so you can put skills for growups
I made few battles and loaded game few times and still worked nicely. There is one but, i did get kinda married right away and then waited 18years, so i dont know is there any bug if conquer castles(even own castles), loot and do normal thing in game.

Last edited:
Yes, it was new fresh save on 1.4.2. and without any mods
So only works on new fresh start 1.4.2 so you can put skills for growups
I made few battles and loaded game few times and still worked nicely. There is one but, i did get kinda married right away and then waited 18years, so i dont know is there any bug if conquer castles(even own castles), loot and do normal thing in game.
Thank you, that means I can finally start playing this game again when 1.4.2 comes out for everyone

Last edited:
Thank you. I have been dreading realizing Ive started over for nothing. im mercenary for the kuhzaits wich is always a bad idea when you want to start your own kingodom eventually. Its gonna be difficult enough without a bunch of lackwit, useless offspring :oops:

So does this work even if your main character is a female character? I've never been able to find my kids. They are always stuck on "Holding"

So does this work even if your main character is a female character? I've never been able to find my kids. They are always stuck on "Holding"
I dont know about female characrest. you can take your kids without only when they are 18years old. When they are 18, just find them in what town they are and make them join your party.
remeber, kids skill will work only normally when you start new game on .1.4.2.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that this issue is still alive and well, though in a slightly different form, six months after the last time it was reported as fixed. Started a new game with the latest build, no mods, and after rescuing the family I moved the younger sister into my party as soon as she turned 18. She has 15 attribute points and is level 1, which seems plausible, 5 focus points, which seems low 6 skill points which is absurdly low for an 18 year old. These stats are also hugely low in comparison to my character when I created it. Is this intentional? If the intent is for characters to be added to parties before they come of age, then a note informing the player would be nice. I had assumed they would learn something, anything, while they were growing up!

hellous in mod 1.5.9 beta. I started new campaing. I have done first mission and i got my relatives , alda and vic. For Alda it will take about 2 years that she will be grow up and you can fully use her. There is small broblem, Aldas attributes, INT and CNG are 1, and other attributes are 0.
I Could find that this issue should fixed but mayby i am just blind.

I dunno if this is the same issue, but I have this one companion who’s a villager who I couldn’t return after failing a quest and I was fond of him so I kept him in my party. He started off at -100SP or something for his level. He’s still on a negative SP for level 1 even. It’s cute how weak he is lol. It’s probably a bug tutuappvip.co

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom