Resolved Child education, 8 year old, notification to do next stage of education keeps popping up until crash.

Currently viewing this thread:

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Phwoar

Recruit
Summary: I have a child who has an education opportunity, when I complete the education for that stage of growth the notification remains, I can complete it again a few times but if i do the final education before they become an adult the game will crash. Thusly, I have a permanent notification to educate my child further but cannot click on it or game will crash.

How to Reproduce: Probably need to look at my save game
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Phwoar

Recruit
I have recreated the crash and uploaded the crash details
2021-05-06_14.05.21_a9a4673471c188e48f8be41eb95e290e
Is the crash identifier

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the game with further patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom