Cheshire Cats Clan [CCC]

Users who are viewing this thread

@Erminas
We are always joining your events - you are a cat's best friend :smile:

For all of our fans who haven't enjoyed the latest CCC movies made by Muzzle, here you are..

Erminas said:
Thanks for inviting us to your wonderful Halloween event.
Halloween-Cat-Wallpaper-02-480x300.jpg

We enjoyed your company!

Where are these events happening, or is if exclusive to VIPs? :O

Efe Karacar said:

Recent events hasn't been public and i didn't participate them either. Perhaps some other cheshire cat can help you with this interest...

Colonel Horyse said:
Hey Cashire Cats Clan!

I'm writing here because I was wondering if I could get in to contact with ChatNoir and you seem to have been offline steam a while so I believe I deleted the friend request!

I just wanted to talk to you about some computerized art that I was wondering you could help me with!

Thanks! :smile:

Aye yes, Chat isn't online very often. You probably contact her easier by pm through this forum

Colonel Horyse said:
Hey Cashire Cats Clan!

I'm writing here because I was wondering if I could get in to contact with ChatNoir and you seem to have been offline steam a while so I believe I deleted the friend request!

I just wanted to talk to you about some computerized art that I was wondering you could help me with!

Thanks! :smile:
Hi there, I acutally didn't get a steam friend request. Usually if I get one or an offline message I try to get in touch with the person as soon as possible. So just send me another invitation on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/imemine/

Efe Karacar said:
As Muzzle said it was just a small event, some cats invited some friends. But we will discuss with all CCCs if we might have a larger announced event open for all the good people we missed the last time.

Sure, always open to fun events. I would like to join if you call.

Back
Top Bottom