Cheshire Cats Clan [CCC]

Users who are viewing this thread

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
@Erminas
We are always joining your events - you are a cat's best friend :smile:

For all of our fans who haven't enjoyed the latest CCC movies made by Muzzle, here you are..

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Thanks for inviting us to your wonderful Halloween event.
Was lot of fun and we needed that today :razz:

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Erminas said:
Thanks for inviting us to your wonderful Halloween event.
Halloween-Cat-Wallpaper-02-480x300.jpg

We enjoyed your company!

xxbunglexx1

Banned
Hey Cashire Cats Clan!

I'm writing here because I was wondering if I could get in to contact with ChatNoir and you seem to have been offline steam a while so I believe I deleted the friend request!

I just wanted to talk to you about some computerized art that I was wondering you could help me with!

Thanks! :smile:

Muzzle C

Sergeant Knight
WBNWWF&SVC
Efe Karacar said:
Where are these events happening, or is if exclusive to VIPs? :O

Recent events hasn't been public and i didn't participate them either. Perhaps some other cheshire cat can help you with this interest...

Colonel Horyse said:
Hey Cashire Cats Clan!

I'm writing here because I was wondering if I could get in to contact with ChatNoir and you seem to have been offline steam a while so I believe I deleted the friend request!

I just wanted to talk to you about some computerized art that I was wondering you could help me with!

Aye yes, Chat isn't online very often. You probably contact her easier by pm through this forum

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Colonel Horyse said:
Hey Cashire Cats Clan!

Hi there, I acutally didn't get a steam friend request. Usually if I get one or an offline message I try to get in touch with the person as soon as possible. So just send me another invitation on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/imemine/

Efe Karacar said:
Where are these events happening, or is if exclusive to VIPs? :O
As Muzzle said it was just a small event, some cats invited some friends. But we will discuss with all CCCs if we might have a larger announced event open for all the good people we missed the last time.

Top Bottom