(Cheats) How to use: Command line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it and I had it wrong, sorry. You type "cheatmenu" into the box, not "cheat_menu".

Idk about the box not even coming up... I guess do whatever .txt thing he was talking about.

Im not really savy at changing things so i guess i will have to do without unless anyone else has a suggestion.... And Yes the Command Line will not even come up im using vista....

Try: my cp
Local Disk (C:smile:
Program files (or program files x86)
Mount&Blade
CharExport
Your name
then mess around with your levels!

does the command line work on mount and blade, mount and blade warband or both? well i know it works on warband, but doeas it work on the original?

Is there a way, even with cheats, to find a character?  I was told the one ordering my assassination is in prison but will not tell me where. could be at any fort of city, this is too hard to find.  We need an overhaul of our own prison system in this game!

gravur said:
Is there a way, even with cheats, to find a character?  I was told the one ordering my assassination is in prison but will not tell me where. could be at any fort of city, this is too hard to find.  We need an overhaul of our own prison system in this game!

This is 5 years old man, check the dates, but to your question: i'm not sure about that, better to ask the the single player section here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom