Cheaters in bannerlord in EU servers "Beta"

Users who are viewing this thread

this mod keeps deleteing my posts -.- ok DEAL WITH IT THEN

It's clear to me that you're new to the forums and it's great that you want to point out this issue but there are rules you have to follow. You double posted twice and linked to a hack site. Follow the rules and everything will be fine, enabling a constructive discussion.

ok sorry my bad I really love this game i been playing it for years and i don't want this game to be a cheating festival and I do love your work so far and im glad and thankful for your work

Keep in mind that a) some players we invited to the Beta in the first place because of their skill
Oh... That explains why combat is so unnecessary difficult. Because skilled players can overcome whatever mechanics there are, meanwhile the game has been rendered unplayable for the normies. We're finding all that's wrong right now via all the normie feedback, but there's no time to fix prior to launch. Good game, great way to receive feedback. Really takes a rocket scientist to realize you will get very one-sided feedback by doing so.
That goes for multi-player, I'm sure plenty of players are still going to enjoy the SP.

So I really don't want affiliate with such filth but with the subtext on you-know-which-site you can come to the understanding that cheats have not been released yet.
So for now there shouldn't be any hacks in the Beta.
Information may be different for registered users, but I obviously did not create an account.
I also brought this website to the attention of @Callum and @MArdA TaleWorlds so I hope that Taleworlds will be able to act proactivly.

its possible that i faced one of the cheat testers then or developer either way still thanks for the feedback.
It might also be that you thought of hacks because you and the player had different pings. There has recently been an increase of players using hotkeys to temporarily outage their internet to be able to peak and fire in games such as PUGB without the opponent sees them peaking. Then they toggle on their internet and opponent gets insta-headshotted without even seeing the peak because it didn't register for them. This is easy to contra-measure though, but I doubt TW has invested any thought into that yet.

Never noticed cheats, got 300+ hours in beta (btw good value). With the new influx of newbies, its too easy to end their miserable and weak lifes as I have been forced to warring with uber pros!

Do you have any videos you can share? We would love to take a look at them.

And to be fair, it isn't a big stretch of the imagination and I believe you when you say you have encountered them, after all, Warband had its fair share. Thankfully though this issue shouldn't be as prevalent in Bannerlord due to the anti-cheat we recently introduced (which should be in working order by the EA release).

I have been so excited about bannerlord that I had completely forgot about the cheaters aspect, I really do hope Taleworlds will initiate a strong anti-cheat system for the game. BattlEye was not good from what I remember from back then but perhaps they have developed it further. Now that the game is C# there is both more risk and more rewards to come as more people are familiar with the language. Anyhow I doubt there are cheats being released at this stage due to the game constantly updating etc, but I do hope that Taleworlds have invested into anti-cheat because it is really important in modern day gaming :smile:

Oh... That explains why combat is so unnecessary difficult. Because skilled players can overcome whatever mechanics there are, meanwhile the game has been rendered unplayable for the normies. We're finding all that's wrong right now via all the normie feedback, but there's no time to fix prior to launch. Good game, great way to receive feedback. Really takes a rocket scientist to realize you will get very one-sided feedback by doing so.
That goes for multi-player, I'm sure plenty of players are still going to enjoy the SP.
This can't be any further from the truth. Most of the skilled players and Warband veterans are striving to make Bannerlords combat system simpler and easier to understand, similar to one Warband had, even improved upon it. They try to do that since the start of the Beta.
Instead what we got from the beggining was this "physics" based combat, stances introduced, chain attacks that are slower than spam attack, thus-useless, variable stuns, inconsistent damage outputs and illogical bounces , all of this based on countless factors not even genius could calculate in midst of a battle....i could go on for ages naming ways in which Bannerlords combat is not only harder than Warband, but impossible to understand, let alone master.
I highly recommend everyone to check out this thread Modified Combat Parameters , and see to which lenghts the veterans, competitive and just skilled players are going to try simplify the combat at least a bit, make it responsive to players actions, logical, and actually make it possible to master the combat by practicing, which is in the current state impossible, because inconsistencies derive from dozens of variables noone understands, let alone "normies" as you say, who will give up on Multiplayer in the first 5 minutes they see their character is not responsive to their actions, and dont understand why they sometimes deal much damage, sometimes less, why their weapon bounced of an enemy when it obviously should have dealt damage instead, sometimes they are stunned for longer than other times and so on....

Last edited:
Don't doubt that there're already cheats for bannerlord but during my time playing the game I've not encountered one player that I belived was cheating. Game is just too easy with low skill ceiling so people get good at the basics quite quickly.

I have played bannerlord beta 500+ hours in East Asia server and don't see anybody chat in the game.
But today I saw this image by my friends. Unfortunately, he forgot where the picture came from.
@Callum
-Snipped pictures because they were deleted-

Hey I get you're doing this for the right reasons, but linking to cheating sites is not allowed. Also those are pretty obviously fake cheats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom