Cheaters in bannerlord in EU servers "Beta"

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there dear TaleWorlds,

I have a complaint about the recent times i been playing this game for. Which is, the increase of players that play unfairly using Aim bot, Auto Block, moving and attacking speed hack. At the beginning I did not care that much because it was not noticeable and i thought i was bad and i still need to get good but currently the amount of players that uses cheat spiked for some reason, i'm not sure if you are aware of that and if you are aware please deal with it. At one point I did stand next to a cheater and i noticed that he was using a crossbow and head shooting everyone that pass by him and the other one which i found the most and common people that block every attack no matter what you do you still cant hit him 1v1 so it effect the 5v5 games because they are a small scale battles in big battles the auto block cannot help that much because there is too many people that can attack one person.

Hello there dear TaleWorlds,

I have a complaint about the recent times i been playing this game for. Which is, the increase of players that play unfairly using Aim bot, Auto Block, moving and attacking speed hack. At the beginning I did not care that much because it was not noticeable and i thought i was bad and i still need to get good but currently the amount of players that uses cheat spiked for some reason, i'm not sure if you are aware of that and if you are aware please deal with it. At one point I did stand next to a cheater and i noticed that he was using a crossbow and head shooting everyone that pass by him and the other one which i found the most and common people that block every attack no matter what you do you still cant hit him 1v1 so it effect the 5v5 games because they are a small scale battles in big battles the auto block cannot help that much because there is too many people that can attack one person.
I dont want to doubt your point, but still some kind of footage would be great to deal with. There is already a Anti-Cheat system. Maybe people can get around it, but even then its even more important to post footage and the Names of the hackers in order to do something against it.
And dont get me wrong here, but when you say that you couldnt beat someone in a 1v1 situation, is it necessarily a cheat? I mean he could have just been a very skilled player...

I will doubt you because I have spent some days on the Beta and never even had the feeling of somebody cheating.
Keep in mind that a) some players we invited to the Beta in the first place because of their skill and b) that the Beta has been running for quite some time and people have weeks of playtime
They just might be very good at the game.

I dont want to doubt your point, but still some kind of footage would be great to deal with. There is already a Anti-Cheat system. Maybe people can get around it, but even then its even more important to post footage and the Names of the hackers in order to do something against it.
And dont get me wrong here, but when you say that you couldnt beat someone in a 1v1 situation, is it necessarily a cheat? I mean he could have just been a very skilled player...

i do understand but playing against people that uses crossbow and headshot you while you move on a horse is insane specialy when he killed 3~4 people of your teammates "headshot"

i do understand but playing against people that uses crossbow and headshot you while you move on a horse is insane specialy when he killed 3~4 people of your teammates "headshot"
I actually think that is a possible scenario, because the crossbows in Bannerlord are very accurate. Combine that with a skilled player and you have a great threat in the enemy team. However there may be some luck involved, but as I said we cant figure it out without footage :grin:

i will provide footage because its no way that this person keeps hitting headshot and never miss is beyond me also there was a cheat in warband that does auto block and aim bot im not sure if im allowed to post links but i found out this site

called "************" and there is a section on it for bannerlord beta its odd that if you search bannerlord cheats the first site that you see is that which mean the site has some traffic that made become the first site you can visit on google

Last edited by a moderator:
I, a not so skilled player, have not experienced any hackers, even the best players have gotten some hits from my sword etc. I am very happy to see that Taleworlds is successful by not having hackers on their game.

its hard to spot a cheater in bannerlord because custom games has many people and these hackers are hard to detect because bannerlord doesnt offer a first person view of the person that killed you so you can see how he killed you or any feedback

its hard to spot a cheater in bannerlord because custom games has many people and these hackers are hard to detect because bannerlord doesnt offer a first person view of the person that killed you so you can see how he killed you or any feedback
Dude, you either gotta deliver something more the your personal assumsation..... or drop it. This leads to nothing.

look there is cheaters and im 100% sure there is cheating brewing in the game which will lead to further issue later on

atleast provide me with a link that i can send you information privately since your vision is to make the game competitive believe me if these cheats keep growing you will lose your player base and your work on the comp

atleast provide me with a link that i can send you information privately since your vision is to make the game competitive believe me if these cheats keep growing you will lose your player base and your work on the comp

OFC if there are Cheats, they need to act. Dont get me wrong.

About losing the Playerbase.. you do realize Bannerlord is mainly a Singleplayergame?

Well apparantly many here with many many Beta hours are not so sure about taht.
i got my links deleted dude there is cheats i got many hours in beta

OFC if there are Cheats, they need to act. Dont get me wrong.

About losing the Playerbase.. you do realize Bannerlord is mainly a Singleplayergame?
look if it were only singleplayer they wouldnt be testing multiplayer and balancing multiplayer that much

Back
Top Bottom