SP - General Cheat menu on consoles

Users who are viewing this thread

Klausensen

Recruit
I am once again asking for access to the cheat menu on consoles. We can't use mods, which sucks but it's okay. At least give us access to the cheat menu. I've tried a lot in this game and would love to get real freaky.

Just asking for a bit more sand in my sandbox.

I am once again asking for access to the cheat menu on consoles. We can't use mods, which sucks but it's okay. At least give us access to the cheat menu. I've tried a lot in this game and would love to get real freaky.

hmmm
yeah a cheet menu would be nice
but what about pologarmy and the ability to make your own troops

Just asking for a bit more sand in my sandbox
I agree. This would be great for console support since we don’t have access to mod workshops like PC does. Even just having the basic ones (money, influence, renown, xp, etc) would make this sandbox game tons of fun!

I agree. This would be great for console support since we don’t have access to mod workshops like PC does. Even just having the basic ones (money, influence, renown, xp, etc) would make this sandbox game tons of fun!
Exactly and it would add so much more possibilities to try out stuff and whatnot. I mean it's still up to you if you use it or not.

Btw, do the devs read this forum? I made this suggestion a couple of times without any response

A cheat menu would be awesome! I get why they can't add mods but there is nothing stopping them from adding cheats/console commands! I think they might have stopped reading suggestions to add cheats for console though.

If you are playing Bannerlord on Xbox, you can utilize a cheat or edit your savefiles on PC, and your savefiles would automatically sync to your console because of its Cloud Saves feature.
By the way, I am not talking about the Steam version, its only work on the PC Bannerlord you download via Microsoft Store.

I have a question: Is there something stopping you from adding the cheat menu to consoles? Was there some sort of problem with it or do you just not want to?

I agree I have been asking for this feature as well but never receive a response about it.

they replied to my email saying that cheats and mods are not available for consoles “for now”. hope in future.
Cheats would be amazing

This would be nice especially for playstation players. Have it like ark admin commands. In options menu press a combination of buttons simultaneously which brings up command box. Then simply type the command.

Back
Top Bottom