Cheat Codes for PS4 and/or XBOX One

Users who are viewing this thread

esvfd66

Recruit
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if Cheat Codes will ever be announced for Warband on PS4 and/or XBOX One? Or are the creators not allowing them for consoles?

Captain Lust said:
TXylon said:
Are you guys going to put cheats in the console?
For some of them, there is an issue of controller space. For instance, killing in battles etc. Others might be possible but we'd have to look at how this affects achievements, and find a solution that doesn't negatively impact players who want the regular experience without cheats.

Dear Taleworlds
I am a fellow M&B player. I have invested 1000 hours into the game on pc and Xbox one.
Everyone keeps talking about cheats for the Xbox one and ps4.
One thing I noticed is that their is a lack of "Space"
But that is not true.
After investing some time in research I found one button that has only one use.
That would be the LT button for the Xbox one
Aside from in battle the button has no use anywhere else.
But even in battle it can still be used as a key for cheat
Example
On the main map you could code the game to let's say
LT+A on a location teleports me to said location
On the character screen a press of the same button could give me both Experiences and a lvl up. Mapped to the same button
So Lt+A on the character screen and the same follow inventory and party screen
In battle simply by shielding it limits what you can do you can't attack for one so LT+RT could wound all enemy units on the map
By now you get the point.
It's simply not a lack of space just finding the button most un used.
Sorry for the long quote but it makes since.
If someone could respond I would be most grateful
Fellow M&B player
Spaten

Actually the LT method wouldn't be that bad. But I figured itd be easier just to hook up a keyboard to your system temporarily. That's what i do for games like Ark. I actually might try and see if Pc cheats work Via my keyboard.. I'll tell you if it works XD

Bonjour,

Je suis un joueur ps4 et sans triches sa devient nul, donc est-ce que vous pouvez trouver un moyen pour intégrer les triches dans mount and blade ps4 s'il vous plaît.
J'ai une idée. Est-ce ce que sa serait possible d'intégrer des mods comme dans skyrim.

Merci de votre compréhension bonne journée.
Ps: désolé de parler en français, j'ai vraiment envie de savoir.

Lilsky said:
Bonjour,

Je suis un joueur ps4 et sans triches sa devient nul, donc est-ce que vous pouvez trouver un moyen pour intégrer les triches dans mount and blade ps4 s'il vous plaît.
J'ai une idée. Est-ce ce que sa serait possible d'intégrer des mods comme dans skyrim.

We speak English here sir, please include a translation of what you’re saying.

Easter Cow said:
Lilsky said:
Bonjour,

We speak English here sir, please include a translation of what you’re saying.
This. At least use Google translate.

Hello,
I am a ps4 player and without cheats it becomes void, so can you find a way to integrate cheats into ps4 mount and blade please.
I have an idea. Is it possible to integrate mods as in skyrim.

Thank you for your understanding good day.
Ps: sorry to speak French, I really want to know.

Lilsky said:
Hello,
I am a ps4 player and without cheats it becomes void, so can you find a way to integrate cheats into ps4 mount and blade please.
I have an idea. Is it possible to integrate mods as in skyrim.

Thank you for your understanding good day.
Ps: sorry to speak French, I really want to know.

do you know what else is void?
our hearts .

Back
Top Bottom