Cheat code to level up atlethics

Users who are viewing this thread

@METALKECSKEHUN just an fyi if you ever want to level out athletics faster without using cheats the best way to do it is with a piercing weapon like a sword or spear and you must attack use the piercing/thrust attack. It actually will level athletics fast than a regular slashing attack.

@black_bulldog that worked fine in 1.5.9 and prior, right now on 1.6 I'm doing a playtrough with pila (melee short range), board and javelins and is reaaaally slow. (I even farmed the tutorial hideout a little bit at the beginning to start at 45 athletics)

@METALKECSKEHUN just an fyi if you ever want to level out athletics faster without using cheats the best way to do it is with a piercing weapon like a sword or spear and you must attack use the piercing/thrust attack. It actually will level athletics fast than a regular slashing attack.
Regardless of damage done?

I wonder if a dagger would be good if this is the case.

I just ride ahead of routed looters and farm them for athletics generally, but I've been using a 2h with cleave thinking damage mattered.

It's like:
config.cheat_mode 1
campaign.set_main_hero_skill 250 athletics
config.cheat_mode 0

I'm pretty sure that's it, I'll double check later in game.

Regardless of damage done?

I wonder if a dagger would be good if this is the case.

I just ride ahead of routed looters and farm them for athletics generally, but I've been using a 2h with cleave thinking damage mattered.
Iirc the damage multiplier for piercing levels athletics faster than slashing. But I'm unsure if the total amount of damage makes a difference. It's been a long time since I've played and I've forgotten some of the finer details, but my assumption would be the more piercing damage the faster it goes up but @Ferisko says that it might have been changed . But as I said it's been a long time since I've played. Try it out for yourself because I definately could tell a difference for myself when I first learned about it. I ended up changing tournaments so skills got full exp during them and I found that that was one of the best ways to level up athletics because most are on foot.

"Relative Movement Speed" is the important factor with athletics. Thrust cavalry while on foot to get the most relative movement multiplier.

Back
Top Bottom