cheat bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

wannyboy

Sergeant
sometimes when i am realy frustrated... i cheat  :oops:
But what is bothering me is that when i ctrl+alt+f4, the combat log disappears for some time. Even though it is a cheat, it should be bugg free so maybe instead of letting the combat messages just disappear, you could just let them scroll past very fast or not show any casualitites that result from a cheat. People killed by a cheat should be killed by god, not by you so you should not get xp, neither should they appear in the combat log since there was no combat involved

This isn't a bug per se...it is clearly working as designed.
When you KO everyone at once, the messages appear too fast and the system is set up to hide the messages when there is overflow.
Adding special exception coding for the use of a cheat, when there is plenty of other things for the devs to do doesn't add up in my opinion.

well, i think it isn't that hard. Ofc i shouldn't cheat but it is quite annoying since no messages will apear after the battle either, some times it takes 5 mins to recover. I think, adding disable "combat log" as soon as you press ctrl+alt+f4 and then after 3 secs "enable combat" log again would fix this

Lol that has got to be one of the most ridiculous thread titles i have read in a loooooong time.  Thank you for the laugh.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom