Cheap Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Only thing I would like from there would be the SR3 DLC pack. HAve had SR3 for ages, Naru has as well, but we still havent gotten around to playing it. Really hate how much dlc that game has. Never have I seen all of the DLC on sale as well, at least with a price that low.

So, how are the keys? What are separate, what arent? Might just get the bundle twice and give away some stuff. Risen and Sacred dont catch my interest and own almost everything else. SR2 was supposed to be really good as well.

Meh. The thing I wanted was also the SR3 DLC, as there is no other way for me to buy that, since Steam Store doesn't allow me to access the store page for that game. But I don't think I'm going to buy the whole bundle just for that. Have everything else.

Jock is a poor estonian who barely have enought pinecones for dinner each day, give him games!

#Jock2013

I've heard positive, although not positive enough to be worth $30. If Gods&Kings vs Vanilla is any representation, I'd say it would be worth getting at a reasonable price.

Havoc said:
How good is Civ 5 Brave New World? It's cheapish at GetGames atm, am thinking of getting it.

New mechanics really change the dynamic of mid to late game if you aren't careful you can lose to someone who knows what they are doing (like I did to ljas I believe).

BNW isn't absolutely essential if you have Gods and Kings but trade routes and the world congress add a ton of depth to the game and it's a good expansion.

At last, buying the two Skyrim's DLCs isn't more expensive than buying the complete edition (Dragonborn was only -30% on summer sales). Only 20 hours left

Giving away 75% off Faerie Solitaire. Also, 66% off Awesomenauts.

Edit: Cheapshark is doing raffle and I posted this here so I can get entries. Stop judging me.

It's like Thief but you have plasmids given to you by a boy band frontman pretending he's the devil, and also the world runs on whale splooge. I give it two thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom