Cheap Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

I've earned a good 13-14$ just selling my drops that I've gotten. Still got more to collect. Hoping for those foils since they sell at a decent price. I wonder when Blade Symphony goes on sale again, same with Just Cause 2. Wonder what else I can get if those two go on sale again.

I had to keep opening the market and lowering the price to beat out everyone else. I had 100% of the market supply for a little bit, up at $11.50. Then some idiot sold at $1.50 and caused the price to drop rapidly.

I ****ing hate people like that.

Also, I'd hold on to cards if they aren't worth much (ie less than 20 cents for a regular, or like $1 for a foil) since the supplies will hopefully dry up a bit in a few weeks (and if they don't, its not like the card is worth anything now anyway).

I can't be bothered to google every single game in this list, so any anyone recommends? :razz:
http://getloadedgo.com/

Sir Prince said:
I ****ing hate people like that.

I am not quite sure why people who can sell for whatever they want since there is no competition limit themselves like that.

Thankfully I got in day one with M&B cards and sold a rare background and emoticon for over $1 each, now they aren't worth anything.

Well, today's deals are very disappointing. There's KotOR, Natural Selection, Saint's Row for the daily deal... and Zeno Clash II for Flash. Prison Architect looks neat but not $20 neat.

hlRVofv.jpg

Tuckles said:
Tempted to get Prison Architect and AC3.

Dissuade me pls.
Well AC3 has the same old combat where the enemies more or less stand there and attack you one by one as they wait for you to kill them, the charactization and story are pretty poor and there isn't as many buildings to climb. Also Ubisoft is an evil company who have used both Starforce (bricked CD drives) and always-online DRM (that is still on two of their games) and they have shown little but disregard for the PC in the last several years. They like console gamers ebtter and don't try to hide it.

As for Prison Architect, its $20 for something that kind of looks like a flash game and only has one 2D level to it. Its also not finished yet.

Back
Top Bottom